Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Moving Neutral (Book One)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$3.99

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on August 10, 2012
i dont write many reviews, especially bad ones. but i had to with this one. she spends so much time talking about the mundane day to day stuff and never shows deaper conversation and connection between the two main characters. I was left feeling shallow and annoyed. if this book was free i would say it was ok, but since i paid for it, i say it isnt worth it. just my opinion, but for me, there are so many other good ones that you can spend your money on.
on November 18, 2011
As a fan of the author's blog, I was eager to read this teen novel. Unfortunately, it's about as substantive and realistic as something from the Sweet Valley High series. The characters are a little too perfect, and the "problems" they have aren't really problems at all.

I'm not surprised the author had to resort to self-publishing this book in order to get it out there. With its tired, done-before plot, I can't see how this book would make a publisher stand up and shout, "YES!" If you want gripping, solidly written, original YA fiction, check out the works of Justine Larbalestier and Laurie Halse Anderson instead.