United Stats Of America 1 Season 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Stayin' Alive Would you believe that deer are deadlier than snakes? It's true. Turns out deer are the deadliest animal in America. In this episode we look at what kills us and why and we're on the hunt for our number one killer. What is most likely to kill us? The answer…
2. Moving On Would you believe that in a nation with 3.5 million square miles of territory, 99 percent of us are crowded into only 8 percent of the land! How did that happen? This episode looks at where we live and why. We chart the influence of seven inventions that…
3. Size Matters When our country was born, America was the tallest country in the world, and we held onto that title until the 1950s. Today, we've plummeted to number nine in the world rankings.
4. Time Flies Where oh where does the time go? Would you believe that today we are spending nine years and nine months of our lives on the sofa, five years on the Internet, and only three months of our lives having sex?
5. Money Talks Would you believe that today the average American Male makes four times what we made a hundred years ago? It's true. And yet we'd swear that money has never been tighter.
6. Livin' Large Would you believe that if we all lived like Manhattanites the world population could fit into the state of Texas? But we're actually doing the opposite. In the 1950s, the first suburban homes were a cozy 750 square feet.
Who knew deer kill more people in the USA than any other animal. Some interesting factoids a little campy but they have to spice it up a little bit, it is statistics.Published 12 months ago by Charles
Entertaining and informative!
I wish there were more seasons! I enjoyed season 1. The episodes are fun to watch. Hopefully there are more to come.
This show could've been a contender, but the lame jokes killed it for me. I couldn't even watch 10 minutes, as the jokes and innuendo took up - what seemed like - the majority of... Read morePublished 12 months ago by K. Lee
I loved this show. The twins are entertaining, funny and clever. References to pop culture may make others appreciate it even more, but I disn't mind it, it was always done with... Read morePublished 13 months ago by Y.B.
Entertaining while being very informative. Twins are very clever and humorous in their presentation of many diverse facts & figures.Published 13 months ago by Gene
It was interesting at times, slow at times and I like shows that get to the point right away. Try it.Published 14 months ago by Debbie Waites
What a great find on Amazon. These guys are funny and I always love a show that offers some value at the same time.Published 14 months ago by Chris St Pierre