Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Movo Photo NS-1 Shock-Absorbing Padded Neoprene Camera Neck Strap with Quick Release
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: NS1 Neck Strap System|Change

on April 11, 2014
So... this strap is cheap. But I'm not talking about quality, I'm talking about price. This is the most comfortable neck strap I've ever used, with only my harness being as comfortable.

The padded piece is well padded but flexible, and has an elastic strap backing sewed to it to keep it slightly "bunched" so it retains comfort. The clips are well made, and the connecting fabric is well sewed. The ends of the straps (the part you insert through the camera loops) were well sealed so they don't unravel or fray, and the quick disconnects, while easy to use, still feel well built and sturdy.

The strap has 4 adjustment points (two at the clips, and two at the camera end of the strap) allowing a lot of adjustment range. There are also two hooks at the padded strap ends, which could theoretically be used to connect to a harness, or could be used to strap lens caps or other small things to.

All in all, I'd say that even at twice the current price, this would be a great buy!

ONE NOTE: another reviewer mentions that he had to trim the straps a bit to fit into his camera hooks - I have a Nikon d90 and did not. It was a kinda tight fit, but all I had to do was align the strap perfectly even, and it slipped right in. At any sort of an angle, it didn't fit. As soon as I realized that (on the first side), the second strap went in, in only a second - I simply lined up and pushed it right through.

EDIT:
2014-04-26: I am liking this one so much better than the stock straps, that I ordered another one for my second camera.
on July 7, 2014
I've got five cameras, each one with a different custom strap. A couple are expensive well recognized brands. They're all ok, so I won't bash any of them, however, I keep looking for that "better" strap, which for me is a combination of comfort, shock absorbing, and quick releases that are sturdy. Guess what? This is my favorite strap so far. It's extremely well made, sturdy, but light and really comfortable. Really good shock-absorbing properties (not just a gimmick) and I love the quick disconnects. This is a well designed strap. It's designed to be worn on the neck in only one direction, so to keep from accidentally reversing directions after disconnecting the quick releases, the left and the right are reversed, so only the left can connect to the left and only the right can connect to the right. I've got this attached to my Nikon D5100 and with the flash attached, it's a fairly heavy piece of equipment to wear around your neck. I had it around mine this past weekend for seven hours at a wedding and reception and it was comfortable the entire time. I highly recommend this Movo strap!
on August 27, 2014
This neck strap is extremely comfortable and very strong. It is made of Neoprene so it has some stretch to it as well. The material is very soft and is easily folded up in a camera bag. The strap could be used as a shoulder strap as it is very long. I have mine as short as it will go and wish it would go shorter for a neck strap, but it is acceptable. If being used as a shoulder strap, the neck strap can be easily lengthened for that purpose. The Movo also has snaps to take the camera off the strap for storage or whatever. The part I like about the strap the most is it is really pliable and easy to fold up for storage in the camera bag.
on September 2, 2014
Camera strap released when around my neck with a camera attached. Camera tumbled to the concrete and was damaged. Yes I hooked it up correctly. The so called quick release snaps opened. Find one without the quick release straps.
on April 17, 2014
I reversed the way the strap fed through the buckles as it seemed more secure to put the tail edge on the bottom of the buckle. I like the quick disconnect feature so that I can remove the strap from the camera when I don't want it on there.
on May 21, 2014
I wanted a neck strap that I could attach and detach easily and quickly. This is it. I also like the construction. The strap
is well made yet very soft and flexible with some elastic bands and small pockets for storage. I'm very happy with this purchase.
on August 10, 2014
Seemed like a really nice strap until the first time I actually used it. The workmanship was so poor that one side came completely apart and $2500 of camera and lens went crashing to the ground. It wasn't the buckle that failed, it was the sewing. One of the straps was barely sewn to the rest of the material and it simply pulled loose as I was walking. Fortunately, I was on grass. One more step and it would have been a concrete driveway
on May 22, 2014
This is an excellent strap for the price. It's much more comfortable than the one that comes with my camera. The main body of it is very soft and resilient. The buckles are handy when I want to switch to my sling as I can remove the strap without having to un-thread the buckles and re-do them each time. Everything feels very sturdy.
on June 19, 2014
I've looked around at camera shops, Ebay, internet, and Amazon. I did not like the original sony straps which was thin and irritates my neck. This item is great and the price was cheap too. Great combination! Fits perfectly on my Sony camera and wide enough for my neck.
on June 7, 2016
I bought this to help me carry a new JVC GY-HM600 video camera.

I specifically purchased it because of the padded shoulder strap and long length.

As the photos show, the strap came in a long, narrow plastic bag and arrived in great condition.

Like many camera straps, it attaches to the camera by looping the thin part of the strap through the camera ring then feeding it through a small buckle to both adjust for length and to ensure the strap doesn't slip. Other than the small, square plastic sliders that I couldn't reattach to the strap (unnecessary except for tidiness), the strap seems securely attached to the camera.

Quality of the nylon straps and the plastic buckles seem appropriate for the price. The thick strap attaches/detaches from the narrower lower strap with a "squeeze-push in- click" buckle on each end. These appear tough enough to last for several years.

The padding is adequate for this admittedly light camera and I can see this strap lasting for a long time.

PROs
-Padded shoulder
-Good quality
-Easy to attach
-Secure

CONs
None

NEUTRAL
-Little plastic sliders are too hard to reinstall, but they're only there for tidiness and are ultimately not needed

SUMMARY

A pretty good strap at a pretty good price. Not the finest camera strap ever to be sold- but for the price, it's a very good value.
review image review image review image review image