5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, great quality at an amazing price
So... this strap is cheap. But I'm not talking about quality, I'm talking about price. This is the most comfortable neck strap I've ever used, with only my harness being as comfortable.

Published 10 months ago by Robert Mauro

1.0 out of 5 stars Can open up and cause camera to fall.
Camera strap released when around my neck with a camera attached. Camera tumbled to the concrete and was damaged. Yes I hooked it up correctly. The so called quick release snaps opened. Find one without the quick release straps.
Published 6 months ago by Hefeweizen

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, great quality at an amazing price, April 11, 2014
Robert Mauro (West Islip, NY USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Movo Photo NS-1 Shock-Absorbing Padded Neoprene Camera Neck Strap with Quick Release (Electronics)

The padded piece is well padded but flexible, and has an elastic strap backing sewed to it to keep it slightly "bunched" so it retains comfort. The clips are well made, and the connecting fabric is well sewed. The ends of the straps (the part you insert through the camera loops) were well sealed so they don't unravel or fray, and the quick disconnects, while easy to use, still feel well built and sturdy.

The strap has 4 adjustment points (two at the clips, and two at the camera end of the strap) allowing a lot of adjustment range. There are also two hooks at the padded strap ends, which could theoretically be used to connect to a harness, or could be used to strap lens caps or other small things to.

All in all, I'd say that even at twice the current price, this would be a great buy!

ONE NOTE: another reviewer mentions that he had to trim the straps a bit to fit into his camera hooks - I have a Nikon d90 and did not. It was a kinda tight fit, but all I had to do was align the strap perfectly even, and it slipped right in. At any sort of an angle, it didn't fit. As soon as I realized that (on the first side), the second strap went in, in only a second - I simply lined up and pushed it right through.

EDIT:
2014-04-26: I am liking this one so much better than the stock straps, that I ordered another one for my second camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended Strap!, July 7, 2014
I've got five cameras, each one with a different custom strap. A couple are expensive well recognized brands. They're all ok, so I won't bash any of them, however, I keep looking for that "better" strap, which for me is a combination of comfort, shock absorbing, and quick releases that are sturdy. Guess what? This is my favorite strap so far. It's extremely well made, sturdy, but light and really comfortable. Really good shock-absorbing properties (not just a gimmick) and I love the quick disconnects. This is a well designed strap. It's designed to be worn on the neck in only one direction, so to keep from accidentally reversing directions after disconnecting the quick releases, the left and the right are reversed, so only the left can connect to the left and only the right can connect to the right. I've got this attached to my Nikon D5100 and with the flash attached, it's a fairly heavy piece of equipment to wear around your neck. I had it around mine this past weekend for seven hours at a wedding and reception and it was comfortable the entire time. I highly recommend this Movo strap!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Neck Strap for the Panasonic FZ1000 camera!, August 27, 2014
This neck strap is extremely comfortable and very strong. It is made of Neoprene so it has some stretch to it as well. The material is very soft and is easily folded up in a camera bag. The strap could be used as a shoulder strap as it is very long. I have mine as short as it will go and wish it would go shorter for a neck strap, but it is acceptable. If being used as a shoulder strap, the neck strap can be easily lengthened for that purpose. The Movo also has snaps to take the camera off the strap for storage or whatever. The part I like about the strap the most is it is really pliable and easy to fold up for storage in the camera bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice camera strap., April 17, 2014
I reversed the way the strap fed through the buckles as it seemed more secure to put the tail edge on the bottom of the buckle. I like the quick disconnect feature so that I can remove the strap from the camera when I don't want it on there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and convenient, May 22, 2014
This is an excellent strap for the price. It's much more comfortable than the one that comes with my camera. The main body of it is very soft and resilient. The buckles are handy when I want to switch to my sling as I can remove the strap without having to un-thread the buckles and re-do them each time. Everything feels very sturdy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love that it is easily detachable, May 21, 2014
Cyntha H (Milwaukee, WI) - See all my reviews
I wanted a neck strap that I could attach an detach easily and quickly. This is it. I also like the contruction. The strap
is well made yet very soft and flexible with some elastic bands and small pockets for storage. I'm very happy with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Extremely comfortable, March 3, 2014
Normally, I would have given this a 5 but the end of one of the straps that connect to the camera had to be trimmed to make it fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal, June 19, 2014
I've looked around at camera shops, Ebay, internet, and Amazon. I did not like the original sony straps which was thin and irritates my neck. This item is great and the price was cheap too. Great combination! Fits perfectly on my Sony camera and wide enough for my neck.

1.0 out of 5 stars Can open up and cause camera to fall., September 2, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Feel apart the first time I used it, almost destroyed the camera., August 10, 2014
Seemed like a really nice strap until the first time I actually used it. The workmanship was so poor that one side came completely apart and $2500 of camera and lens went crashing to the ground. It wasn't the buckle that failed, it was the sewing. One of the straps was barely sewn to the rest of the material and it simply pulled loose as I was walking. Fortunately, I was on grass. One more step and it would have been a concrete driveway