5.0 out of 5 stars Work great, look great, sound great
We bought these last year from Menards. They're great because you can always have them on, or have them go off with the sensor for when someone walks by. It also has a volume control so the music can be controlled. Very nice, look great, especially under a snowfall.
Published on November 12, 2010 by Marcella Twain

1.0 out of 5 stars Quiet Mr. Christmas 3-Bell Pathway Lights
This was the second item I have purchased from the Mr. Christmas product line in the past couple of years and it is the second item that I have received that does not work as advertised. Although the lights turn on and flash when the motion sensor is activated it does not play the musical songs as indicated. No more Mr. Christmas products for me!!
Published on December 10, 2011 by PapaJim

5.0 out of 5 stars Work great, look great, sound great, November 12, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars i love mr christmas, November 27, 2010
This review is from: Mr. Christmas 3-Bell Pathway Lights (Kitchen)
this item was more than i expected. really large in size. lights path really well. the music plays on the highest volume so you can hear at the end of my driveway which is over 200 yds. good sound. very happy i could not find only at amazon. kudos to amazon!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Quiet Mr. Christmas 3-Bell Pathway Lights, December 10, 2011
PapaJim (Mountlake Terrace) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Brings Back the Old Tunes, March 3, 2014
This review is from: Mr. Christmas 3-Bell Pathway Lights (Kitchen)
What a cheery way to greet your visitors.
Old tunes ring out when anyone passes by.
You will stop to listen every time you leave the house.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite Holiday Decoration, September 18, 2013
This review is from: Mr. Christmas 3-Bell Pathway Lights (Kitchen)
Great product...music is so beautiful lights my ram as someone starts the walk up to the door..Puts you in the Christmas spirit

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Christmas Music & Lights!, June 8, 2013
This review is from: Mr. Christmas 3-Bell Pathway Lights (Kitchen)
These are so lovely to listen to and watch, as the lights come on in time with the music! We have really enjoyed them! We did find, however, a flaw in the design. Not sure how to resolve the problem, but if you are in an area where you get heavy rains, this product is not sealed well. When the works get wet, the item will either stop working until it dries out, or will keep playing forever, without being activated by motion. Thus the three stars. If this happens, you simply have to turn them off manually. But as long as they work properly, they are great! I only hope that they will work again at Christmas this year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Holiday Decoration, November 24, 2012
This review is from: Mr. Christmas 3-Bell Pathway Lights (Kitchen)
Bells are along the sidewalk to my back porch, each time a visitor arrives they are greeted with holiday music and at night the bells glow. Just put out for the second season and love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the songs and lights, March 29, 2012
This review is from: Mr. Christmas 3-Bell Pathway Lights (Kitchen)
Our friends and neighbors thought the Bells were wonderful. I enjoyed the fact they were easy to put up. They put a nice light on the walk way, always put a smile on my face when I walked by. I would recommend this to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars caroling bells, January 22, 2012
This review is from: Mr. Christmas 3-Bell Pathway Lights (Kitchen)
At first was surprised, expected the bells to be bigger. But once we placed them and they started playing..I was thrilled. They sound wonderful. And you can adjust the volume. Was sad to see them packed away again for next year. Guests asked where they could purchase them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Lights work--Music doesn't., December 27, 2011
This review is from: Mr. Christmas 3-Bell Pathway Lights (Kitchen)
I found this item displayed at a "big box" store, but they were not in stock. I did what I usually do next--ordered from Amazon. The lights arrived, and we put them out. They light up, but no music. Our holidays are hectic--as most peoples' are. I just did not get around to returning them. Disappointed--yes.

Mr. Christmas 3-Bell Pathway Lights