Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on September 14, 2012
My husband & I loved the Mr. Clean Autodry Carwash System but, it has one major problem. We have been unable to buy replacement filters. The carwash systen isn't very helpful if you are unable to purchase filter replacements.
on December 19, 2012
When these first came out on the market they were great. Ours wore out so I recently ordered another one.
Imagine my suprise when I found out you cant buy filters for it.
The filter included will only last through 2 washes or so.
I have been burned!
on January 23, 2014
I love the Mr. Clean kits but in this some of the kits have the original soap and filters that came with the kits removed and replaced with another brand of soap without the filter. If you are lucky to still get one of the original kits with soap and filters then these are the best kits for cleaning your car. Otherwise I would be very careful on what you are buyings it may not be the Original kit.
on January 13, 2014
I bought the car wash kit just to get the filter, but when it arrived it had NO filter and 2 small bottles of car wash. What a ripoff.
on January 14, 2014
we ordered this carwash system with starter filter, it didn't contain the starter filter and in it's place was an off brand bottle of soap, It was also suppose to contain starter soap and instead of that as another off brand bottle of soap. We sent it back for a refund.
on December 29, 2013
I bought the Mr. Clean Autodry carwash system with starter filter for my wife for Christmas. When we went to use it for the first time there was no starter filter included, the shampoo bottles were replaced by a generic bottles (totally different that was pictured on the box). Overall we were very disappointed. I would not recommend this product to anyone. We are returning this product asap!
on December 24, 2013
Item advertised was opened and did not contain the starter filter Mr. Clean brand filter - they switched it with dirty STP car cleaner! .. item not as advertised, sent back for a full refund, but Christmas gift was ruined!
on December 6, 2013
good product
Besides washing cars this has proved to be a great system for washing the outside windows of your home.
Final spray with the filtered water and they leave the windows dry clean and spotless.
If new filters are 34 bucks, cheaper to buy new carwash system when u need filters. Used to buy printers that way when ink was so expensive.
on February 4, 2014
Buyer beware!! Altho this carwash system work really well the replacement filters seem to by MIA.

Where I live we have pretty hard water and this removed the calcium and minerals really well. But without the filters it isn't worth it, All it is is an expensive soap sprayer. Too bad.
on December 21, 2013
The device is medium quality (all plastic) and can break if not taken care of. It gets the job done but using the auto dry function is a slow process because it spits out small amounts of water and takes a while to cover the entire car. The soap is very interesting because it has some way of grabbing A LOT of dirt off of the car. You will notice the rag/sponge collects way more debris from this soap. Definitely worth a try.