Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports STEM

on June 24, 2016
Disapointly fragile tool. Depending on the intended surface the magic eraser will literally crumble and fall apart during the clean.. I was wiping dust (after dust storm) from my car dashboard (leather) and pieces of the magic eraser just crumbled off and litered the surface or blew onto the floor.
Aside from that if you have a smooth surface and are exceptionally gentle this product should serve your needs well..
on October 8, 2013
For years I have been using different products to clean algae off the glass panes of my aquariums. As careful as I am, these other cleaning products always scratch the panes of glass.

After I purchased several new aquariums, including one made of acrylic, I began to search the Internet to see if there was a better product available for cleaning aquarium glass.

To my surprise, I found the post of another fishkeeper who was singing the praises of the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.

I decided to try them and found that they are everything this person said. Algae that was once extremely difficult to remove from the glass panes of my aquariums, now comes off easily. Even dot algae, which is very difficult to remove.

The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser pads can also be cut into small pieces, and be reused several times before they need to be disposed of, enabling you to get more out of each piece.

This is a first rate product, and the second time that I have found a cleaning product which can be purchased at your local supermarket, that cleans better than similar products sold by specialists for a particular hobby.

The first product was years ago. It's called Softscrub. And for decades we have used it to clean the non skid decks on our sailboats, since it's far superior to the cleaning products being offered by the recreational boating industry.

As far as I am concerned, both of these products have no equal when it comes to cleaning a surface area. As for the Softscrub, if you're a boater, make sure you purchase it at a supermarket and not at a boating retail store, since the recreational boating industry became aware of Softscrub's benefits years ago, and began stocking it on their shelves, charging the requisite price markup that characterizes the recreational boating industry.

As for Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser, in my opinion, there's no better cleaning product available for cleaning surface areas, regardless of price. What a bargain!

Highly recommended!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 26, 2012
I just bought a used double oven off craigslist. Great price but was stained on the glass cook top part.

So i bought these for the glass and barkeepers friend for the stainless steal parts. wet down the stove top and cleaned it off using a combination of both. it is spotless now! not only did this work on built in stains but with a little bit of elbow grease and some water it cleaned its to shining!

Thank you Magic eraser.

I recommend this for anything you want to clean
on May 6, 2015
I LOVE MAGIC ERASER. It basically cleans almost everything that other things can't and much quicker. Case in point the glass doors to my shower had a film at the bottom that seemed impossible to scrub off. Took the magic eraser to it and the doors were clear in 1 minute. Also use this to clean heavy grease in the kitchen. Only thing is SPOT TEST. I took it to my painted walls around some light switches and seems like it took a coating off! Luckily it was only a small spot. This 8 pack is also like the price of 3 at the local store.
on March 4, 2012
I've been using the Magic Erasers for quite some time, but what prompted me to write a review was that I had some scuff marks on my black car from God only knows what that I couldn't get off with anything. I tried a Magic Eraser (per a Google search) and, sure enough, off it came. The Google search did warn that the Magic Eraser might take off your top coat, but all it took off of my car were the scuff marks. The top coat looks much better now that you can actually see it beneath the scuff marks.
I also use this on almost every other stain including marks that my son puts on my walls and doors. It works amazingly well and I always have extras on hand for whatever comes up.
on December 17, 2015
These work great for cleaning walls and other surfaces. Unfortunately these did not do a fantastic job on my stove job, which was the main purpose for buying them. Maybe I will give the extra power version a try. Be careful of scrubbing too hard using the Magic Eraser or it will start to crumble. Overall it is a good product.
on November 25, 2015
If only all cleaning products performed as well as Magic Eraser. My favorite use is for a wall I painted with chalkboard paint. The regular erasers don't work NEARLY as well as Magic Eraser. Second favorite use is for bathroom counter tops. I don't know how marks get on them, but this is about the only thing that will clean them off.
on February 16, 2015
I was looking for something to help clean our white counters & white fridge. The white counters are constantly stained with coffee, tea, juice, etc. Regular cleaners & natural cleaners just didn't seem to be working. These do exactly what they say they will. My hubby loves them. He thinks it's a new toy. He went around the entire house looking for places to try these out on. I never knew our counters could look so clean & the fridge, WOW! My only complaint is that they do tend to leave a gritty residue, but we just went back over the area with a damp cloth & wiped it right away.
on March 11, 2016
Magic Erasers are the best invention of the decade! I buy a lot of vintage items for my booth in a vintage store. Often the only thing that will get these items clean is a magic eraser. I also love to use them for cleaning walls. This 8 count box is a great value. I will definitely reorder.
on September 2, 2013
My husband and I moved into a house where the previous tenant had been very careless; there were tons of scuffs covering the walls. Some seemed like old paint, others from furniture being moved, ect. I couldn't believe how quickly and easily these came off of the walls! You just wet the little sponge, and scrub the wall, and it's gone! Actually, the only problem I had was that the spots I'd cleaned were cleaner, so there was actually a color difference between them and the uncleaned parts! The worked great for baseboards, too. Each one lasts about 10 minutes of scrubbing. We had fairly heavily scuffed walls, but a package of 4 did about 2 rooms. I ordered more as soon as I saw how well they worked.