Mr. Coffee TFX26 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Red
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 2-Hour auto shut-off keeps your coffee hot for two hours and then automatically shuts itself off
- Removable filter basket lifts out for fast and easy filling and cleaning
- Brewing pause 'n serve lets you pour a cup of coffee while the coffeemaker is still brewing
- Dual water window shows the amount of water in the reservoir for accurate filling
- Cord storage safely stores excesscord to keep your counter neat
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1) It looks very nice! Slick, doesn't betray the price.
2) Fairly easy to clean.
3) Makes a decent cup, shuts itself off, and auto-program is always nice.
4) The color is a burgundy, which looks classy.
1) After about 6 months the black on the bottom (heat plate) started to chip off. Very messy!
2) For some reason, occasionally the water hits the filter in such a way that it causes the filter to fold, leaving grounds in your coffee. Ew!
3) After about a year and 3 months, the clock started going haywire. It would change each minute as if it were seconds! Naturally, this caused the auto-brew to stop working correctly, as I could no longer rely on the clock. It would start changing the time, do this for about 2 minutes, and go back to keeping time normally.
On a side note, I'll be honest: I found this at Wal-Mart cheaper than it's being posted here. Shop around.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Never kept coffee hot enough. Color was OK but not what we were hoping for. Just a pretty disappointing product overall. Won't buy from this mfg. again.Published on March 24, 2013 by Justplainbill
Should have returned it upon receipt,not red! Some kind of raspberry or something. Quit working after 17 months. Ordered Curzart grinder coffee maker. Read morePublished on May 19, 2012 by 7ccryder
First of all I loved the color! It's been almost a year now with everyday use and have not had any problems. Hope it keeps going! Read morePublished on December 7, 2011 by Scotty 2 hotty
My husband bought us this same model and color after our coffee maker of 12 years died. We were excited to have found it because based on the picture on the box and it stated its... Read morePublished on July 22, 2011 by maria carrasquillo
Not only is this coffee maker of poor quality, it is downright dangerous. After three months of use, the switch has started failing intermittently. Read morePublished on February 5, 2011 by olddevildog
I bought this for my mom who is redecorating her kitchen in red. Unfortunately, I did not open the box to check that the coffee maker was, in fact, red as stated in the... Read morePublished on December 12, 2010 by Proud mom of four-legged children
Good coffee maker and I like the programmable capabilities, but the housing is cheap plastic and not a true red. Read morePublished on November 19, 2010 by Valerie Ortez
I bought this because my kitchen is full of red accessories and thought it would fit nicely. I took it out of the package and my daughter said, "Awesome! Read morePublished on November 15, 2010 by Red Kitchen
Wanted a red (bright) coffee maker to match my other small appliances and to go with my kitchen. This is more of a blood red (dark) and it drips from the spout of the carafe... Read morePublished on October 25, 2010 by C. Rettig
See the Top Rated coffee makers in our Coffee Maker Reviews.