Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Mr. Coffee BVMC-PSTX91 Optimal Brew 10-Cup Thermal...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 50% off the $89.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Mr. Coffee BVMC-PSTX91 Optimal Brew 10-Cup Thermal Coffeemaker, Black/Stainless Steel
|Price:||$59.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$30.00 (33%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Removable Water Reservoir for easy filling. Just-Brewed Thermal Carafe holds temperature and fresh flavor of coffee
- Water Filtration Ready to remove up to 97% of chlorine* for better tasting coffee. As a result of the Mr. Coffeewater filter and brewing process.Delay Brew timer sets brew time ahead so you can wake up to fresh-brewed coffee
- Freshness Timer keeps a tab on coffee freshness from the time it's brewed. Grab-A-Cup Auto Pause stops cycle when you need a cup before brewing is finished. 2-Hour Shut Off automatically turns off coffeemaker, so you don't have too
- Cleaning Cycle tells you when it's time to clean to keep coffee tasting its best.Lift & Clean Filter Basket for fast and easy clean up
- Kindly review page number 13 of user manual under product details for trouble shooting and set up instructions and review the video under the image section
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Experience the Taste.
Home coffee brewing changed forever when the first Mr. Coffee Coffeemaker with automatic drip technology was introduced 45 years ago. Since that time, the Mr. Coffee brand has continued to innovate decade after decade with new features, brewing methods and designs to delight the tastes and styles of American coffee drinkers. Mr. Coffee coffeemakers remain the leading choice for consumers today, along with premium-quality espresso, single serve and specialty brewers included in the full product offering as well.
Mr. Coffee 10 Cup Optimal Brew Thermal Coffeemaker
This Optimal Brew Coffee Maker is designed to extract the fullest flavor possible. It combines a high brew temperature of up to 205 degree celsius and a faster brew speed, resulting in nothing short of exceptional tasting coffee. Double-walled, stainless steel thermal carafe holds that fresh flavor and temperature, without a warming plate, to maintain coffee's true character and taste. Plus, all the programmable conveniences are included, like Delay Brew to stir your senses as you wake up to aromatic, freshly-brewed coffee and Grab-A-Cup Auto Pause, for that rich-tasting cup you may need before the brew cycle finishes. Be sure to use the included Water Filtration disk to filter out chlorine and impurities from water during brewing so you can enjoy better taste as it's meant to be. Experience the taste with the Mr. Coffee brand.
- Features Removable water reservoir and filter basket lift out for fast and easy filling and cleaning Water filtration reduces chlorine up to 97% for better tasting coffee.
- Stainless steel thermal carafe keeps coffee hot.
- Special cleaning cycle helps maintain Coffeemaker performance and coffee taste Fresh Brew Timer ensures your coffee is hot, fresh and ready when you want it.
- Pause 'N Serve allows you to pour a cup during brewing cycle.
- 2-Hour Auto Shut-Off automatically shuts off Coffeemaker.
Hotter, Faster Coffee
Brews up to 20% faster at a temperature of up to 205 degrees F for richer taste. Brews 10 cups in less than seven minutes to ensure thorough extraction and full bodied flavor, which is considered by coffee experts to be the optimal time for extraction.
Pause 'n Serve
No need to wait for that first cup with Pause ‘n Serve – coffee is ready to pour even while brewing.
Removable Water Reservoir
Removable reservoir makes adding water to your coffeemaker easy. Conveniently fills at sink and then easily slides into place.
Fresh Brew Timer
No more guessing at how fresh coffee is – the Fresh Brew timer keeps track for you!
Eliminating calcium build up is easy with the special cleaning cycle.
Reduce chlorine in water by up to 97% with the built in water filtration.
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Mr. Coffee BVMC-PSTX91 Optimal Brew 10-Cup Thermal Coffeemaker, Black/Stainless Steel
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||DataVision Computer Video|
|Material||stainless-steel||Plastic||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Color||Black/Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Chrome||Black|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
ok so first we need to understand this is a THERMAL coffee maker. Why does that matter?
1) You won't burn down you house because you forgot to turn it off.
2) you will never have burnt thick muddy coffee.
3) it saves a ton of money on energy.
4) you can take your coffee pot with you to your table, desk, or backyard, and it will stay hot right beside you just as if it was still being heated.
It is key to understand that the whole point of this coffee maker is that it is thermal which means when it is made it is dumped into a coffee pot that is really a big thermos and that is how it stays hot. This means it stays hot really long without heating, burning, and thickening. It also means your first cup of coffee will be blistering hot and each on after a little less. But big deal, i made a pot of coffee this morning when i got up at 7am it is now 12:39pm and i am drinking my last cup and it is still hot (just not blistering hot).
Does it leak? Sure it does when you don't follow directions, or clean it right. Is it poorly designed? - Well there are things i would have done different but that is the case about anything. It works and works very well. It brews incredibly fast (a full pot in 5 minutes or under) and it brews blistering hot (the first cup is too hot for me often). Does it pour slowly? Well duh?Read more ›
These are two issues that are easily remedied by a couple simple steps. First, to eliminate the leak around the carafe seal- hand wash the carafe only with Dawn dishwashing liquid. The seal gets worn from the acidic oils in the coffee- Dawn removes the acidic oils keeping the seal perfect with no more leaks. This really does work to stop those carafe seal leaks! The other big complaint is weak coffee, and it is a complaint with ALL the thermal coffeemakers we tried! We only use a medium grind coffee for drip automatic coffeemakers- exactly what they tell you to use. The directions tell you to use more coffee if it is too weak. This does help, but there are two other solutions that actually do work better.Read more ›
Mr. Coffee was unwrapped on Christmas Eve so that the coffee could be timed and ready for Christmas Morning. I noted to the gift recipient that this gift might suck. I also noted that all the reviews were split fifty-fifty between "best thing ever" and "worthless crap I shouldn't have bothered with." My gift of Mr. Coffee-brewed morning coffee was an accompaniment to a new newspaper subscription, so I knew, at least, that if I was cleaning an inaugural coffee flood Christmas Morning, the gift recipient was entertained with news for long enough that I could whip out the French Press and present the "old way" coffee with my announcement that Mr. Coffee did indeed suck, just like half of the reviews stated.
It's been five days of use now, and here's the deal. I suspected that user error was responsible for most of the "this is crap!" responses. And I think my experience can confirm that. Here are the key things that you are probably concerned with based on other feedback:
1. Will it explode and flood my counter, floor, rug, basement, or face? NO. There are three things that will cause a flood. One is not seating the water container correctly. Just like a humidifier, the water tank has to sit in the reservoir so that it makes a seal. If you put the tank in crooked, it doesn't seat properly. Then you get flood. If you put it straight in, no problem. Perfectly sealed water reservoir. The second is not emptying the carafe. If you poured new coffee into a full coffee mug, you'd get a flood. Same idea. Pretty simple.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very nice and works well. Keeps coffee/ tea hot for a few hours. Easy to cleanPublished 3 days ago by Veronica Smith
So far so good. the removable reservoir and thermal pot are the awesome and the price is not unreasonable. Read morePublished 5 days ago by RobotGhoul
I've had this coffee maker for 4 years and love, love, love it. The vacuum sealed pot keeps the coffee hot without burning it or the coffee evaporating.Published 8 days ago by kim Reichenbach
I loved this product until it started to leak all over my cabinet once you tried to make 8 cups or more of coffee. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Courtney
Brews good coffee. Lasted 3 months and quit working. Had to send it back in. Company is mailing another unit out, but I have a feeling it will be a refurbished one. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Cody Whittaker
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
See the Top Rated coffee makers in our Coffee Maker Reviews.