Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Mr. Coffee ECMP50 Espresso/Cappuccino Maker, Black” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 63% off the $99.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Mr. Coffee ECMP50 Espresso/Cappuccino Maker, Black
|Price:||$69.97 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$30.02 (30%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 15-Bar Pump System uses powerful pressure to extract a dark, rich espresso brew
- Frothing Arm makes creamy froth to top off your cappuccinos and lattes
- Dual-Shot Brewing to make 2 single shots at once
- Thermal Block Heating System provides barista-speed brewing and even heating
- The Drip Catcher is a removable, washable drip tray to collect coffee drips and keep brew space neat and clean
- Removable 40-Ounce Water Reservoir fills easily to conveniently brew shot after shot"
- One-Touch Brew and Steam Controls and Ready Indicator Lights make brewing fast and easy
- Includes Single Shot Filter, Double Shot Filter
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Thermal Block Heating System provides barista-speed brewing and even heating.
Experience the Taste
Since 1970 the Mr. Coffee brand has been doing one thing and one thing only... brewing coffee. No one has served cup after delicious cup to more Americans than us! For us, bringing a rich coffee experience into your home is our top priority. Along with coffee makers, we are here to share everything coffee with you.
Mr. Coffee ECMP50 Espresso/Cappuccino Maker
For Espresso Enthusiasts
Mr. Coffee Espresso machines create authentic, bold espresso drinks. A thermal block heating system works to heat water fast and the 15-bar pump system brews rich, crème-topped espresso with impressive results. Choose a single or double shot porta-filter for serving size options. When a cappuccino or latte order is up, use the frother to quickly steam milk up to a creamy finish. Removable 40 oz. water reservoir makes filling easy. Includes tamping tool and recipes.
Prepare creamy espressos, delicious cappuccinos and café-like lattes at home
This espresso and cappuccino maker has single- and double-cup Portafilters to deliver perfect-tasting coffee every time. It comes with a tamping tool to even the layer of coffee grounds in the Portafilter.
Heating system and milk frother
It has the thermal block heating system that lets you heat the water instantly. This espresso maker has a frothing arm to steam the milk quickly. Its powerful milk frother nozzle creates a foamy layer.
Pressure pump system
This machine lets you prepare rich, creamy-topped espresso with its 15-bar pressure pump system. It has a removable vertical water reservoir for effortless refilling and cleaning. Its indicator light alerts you when the process is completed.
|Steam Espresso And Cappuccino Maker||Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker||Pump Espresso Maker W/ Milk Frother|
|Great For||Perfect starter espresso machine or a gift espresso machine||Coffee House lovers and Coffee Connoisseurs||Latte and Cappuccino lovers and Espresso Aficionados|
|Pressure||Creates steam pressure of about 3 bars||An electric pump creates about 15 or more bars of pressure||An electric pump creates about 15 bars of pressure|
|Beverage Preparation Time||Fast||Faster||Fastest|
|Taste||Good||Very Good||Great - Achieve Coffee House Quality with true Crema|
|Milk||Manual Steam||Manual Steam||Automatic Frothing with Removable Milk Tank|
|Tools||Glass Carafe, Measuring Scoop/Tamper||Measuring Scoop/Tamper; Filter for Single and Double Espresso||Measuring Scoop/Tamper; Filter for Single and Double Espresso|
Top Customer Reviews
After taking this one around the block a few times I have to say I'm extremely impressed with the design improvements they've made. Overall, this machine is a tremendous value for under $100 (mine was $75 on sale). You would really have to be a coffee snob (and have a lot of disposable income) not to love what you get for the money (I'm a poor coffee snob.)
To sing this machine's praises, I'll highlight the improvments they've made:
1) You no longer have to remove the water container to fill it up. It's an awkward shape to try to fill from my refrigerator. So I just use my frothing pitcher and pour directly into it. This also chills the pitcher - which is good for the frothing I'll do soon.
2) I LOVE the top tray. I store my espresso cup, tamper (from the old machine - the new one is the only downgrade I've noticed), brew basket, and espresso pitchers on it. Did I mention I love the tray? It's a great design perk.
3) It still heats up quickly. A little faster than before for frothing.
4) They upgraded the design of the filters. Smaller holes that all converge into one hole on the bottom. Note: Don't put these or the brew basket in the dishwasher - you'll tarnish them.
5) The bottom of the brew basket is really cool, the single hole from the filter drips onto a silicone (I'm assuming) cone in the basket which appears to guarantee an even drip between two cups of espresso.Read more ›
1. Incredibly easy to use! Directions and trouble-shooting pages in manual are simple and helpful.
2. Compact size, looks nice sitting on the counter.
3. Easy clean-up. All parts that need to be cleaned detach easily.
4. A standard sized coffee cup will fit under the spout -- not so with many models!
5. The steam feature is simple, fairly powerful, and works well. No problems here.
6. As long as you get a good batch of coffee grounds, this machine can turn it into delicious espresso!
1. I have been experiencing a small leak onto my counter after use. I haven't caught it in the act yet, but if I return to the kitchen a few hours later, there is a wet spot near the machine. I read another review that mentioned the same thing, so it might be a universal issue with this product. However, it is a small leak, and not enought to cause a real problem in my opinion.
2. I would suggest making 2-3 cups before wasting any milk product on your first trial. This model does not have an automatic drip feature and you will need to manually tell it when to stop pouring. If you are not used to this, you might end up with a few nasty batches on your first try. No biggie. Just watch the color of the drip. It starts out as a medium brown, and changes to a much lighter brown if left alone.Read more ›
Fast forward: I really like the product. I brewed probably 300 cups of espresso and it worked well. Then it blew a gasket. When I called Jarden, who now owns the Mr. Coffee Brand, the customer service rep assured me that the product was manufactured at least 3 years ago and was therefore not in warranty. He had no interest in my purchase receipt, dated 11 months early. When I refused the steam expresso machine that he offered me as a "one time courtesy" and because the comparable unit was "not in stock" I went to the Mr. Coffee website and confirmed that it was indeed in stock, for purchase. When I refused the replacement and insisted that because I had purchased the unit less than a year ago, that the company should honor the warranty. The response was that the unit was not in stock, and they encouraged me to check back with them in 4-6 weeks.
I'm sure many people give up at this point and the customer service objective of not paying warranty claim or paying them at a much reduced price is realized. I bought the product and the warranty. I didn't realize until I needed it that the warranty was not actually included. When I asked for it, I was told that I didn't really buy it. Interesting! I'm probably powerless to enforce the warranty. It's certainly not worth any more of my time to try. But I can avoid buying another Mr. Coffee device and I can tell many, many people about my experience.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Have tried many more expensive coffee makers, but this is the best. My husband is Italian, and he loves it.Published 3 hours ago by Pamela Parodi
Bottom line I bought this to save money from going to Dunkin or Starbucks. I have to admit with the right brewing time and the right type of beans the coffee is right on par with... Read morePublished 3 hours ago by JJ
It was so confusing trying to find an affordable, easy to use espresso/cappuccino maker! Luckily after looking around amazon popped this one up on a side bar ad and I checked it... Read morePublished 6 hours ago by TW
If you've ever had REAL espresso or used a real espresso machine, you'll be extremely disappointed.Published 1 day ago by L.G.D.
After two expensive DeLonghi's, I gave up and ordered this simple Mr. Coffee- it works great, and we make 5+ lattes per day...Published 3 days ago by Hand tool beginner
Only worked for three months. I made coffee on the weekends only. I was exited when I got it bc it was good for the price, but I guess you get for what you pay for.Published 3 days ago by Emanuel Dominguez
Make sure you get extended warranty and save the box. We love the product but have had two leak after 6 months.Published 3 days ago by Sharon Bittle
This an excellent machine with an excellent price. Easy work with and brews an nice espresso. I recommend it.Published 4 days ago by Exigente
I received this as a xmas gift. I was excited to try it out, as I was spending quite a bit on lattes at places, and I figured it would be nice to save money. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Irelynx