5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, fits great
Was tired of the paper filters, this works excellent and fits perfectly into my 5 cup Mr Coffee maker. Well built and comes with handle for easy cleaning..
Published 6 months ago by tom

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured
It fits the advertised coffeemaker, but is a mesh bottom, not solid plastic bottom as shown in the photograph. Therefore, the hot water goes more quickly through the ground coffee, not taking a longer path to the sides of the filter and through more coffee grounds. It's made of cheaper plastic mesh and not metal screening.
Published 14 months ago by Erin Sengel

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured, January 27, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, fits great, October 21, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good seller, February 10, 2013
This review is from: Mr. Coffee PF4SP 4-Cup Permanent Filter (Kitchen)
As far as the coffee filter goes - it's a coffee filter. It filters my coffee and I love every second of it. Dishwasher safe? Heck yea, I am allllll about that. The seller was great, very fast shipping.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, October 16, 2013
This review is from: Mr. Coffee PF4SP 4-Cup Permanent Filter (Kitchen)
I've used it for a long while now and it's very great to have a permanent filter and save some money buying paper ones for a 4 cup maker (which is hard to find). Some cleaning required, but otherwise it's a great investment. Quality of coffee has changed, making it a bit stronger and a bit "sweeter" if you will, but I love it. Highly recommended if you're looking to save money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfect for Mr. Coffee BVMC-EL1 Cafe Latte, October 22, 2013
This review is from: Mr. Coffee PF4SP 4-Cup Permanent Filter (Kitchen)
I bought this reusable filter to use with my Mr. Coffee BVMC-EL1 Cafe Latte machine. It fits perfect, and is a vast improvement and cost saver over the disposable paper filters.

4.0 out of 5 stars Could fit better., September 21, 2013
This review is from: Mr. Coffee PF4SP 4-Cup Permanent Filter (Kitchen)
I wonder if it couldn't fit better. When I try to do pause and pour in my coffeemaker, it spills out. Could be the filter's fault. It seems a little shrimpy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Permanent Filter, September 18, 2013
This review is from: Mr. Coffee PF4SP 4-Cup Permanent Filter (Kitchen)
I read when I bought the coffee maker it came with a filter. It didn't so am glad I bought this one. I thought the gold tone would stain less than the white ones, so I like the gold.

2.0 out of 5 stars not as good as i thought, February 3, 2013
This review is from: Mr. Coffee PF4SP 4-Cup Permanent Filter (Kitchen)
good for the environment but leaves residue in the bottom of your coffee pot. i tried with store bought and self grind coffee but same result. went back to paper filters

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good. Handle is Useless., October 4, 2013
Halo (NoWhere, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mr. Coffee PF4SP 4-Cup Permanent Filter (Kitchen)
The filter works well in my Mr. Coffee Latte Maker. I'm so happy that it fits like a glove.

However, the handle doesn't do much. It arrived in the mail detached, and it broke while I was trying to attach it. It's a novel idea, having a handle so you don't have to touch the filter when you remove it from a hot coffee maker. But even when I positioned the handle to sit in the holes, there is not way it would fit into the coffee maker (while attached) anyway.

Also, I got the bronze colored filter, not the white one. I'm completely fine with this.

The filter doesn't have any mesh or holes in the bottom; it's just solid black plastic. I thought this would be bad, but I realized that it works well so that all the grounds or tea leaves get saturated with water, especially if you are making a beverage for one, and your grounds aren't enough to cover the bottom of the filter.

Shipping was good; the item was packaged well and came in a timely manner.

1.0 out of 5 stars Coffee No Longer Tasty at all, June 30, 2013
This review is from: Mr. Coffee PF4SP 4-Cup Permanent Filter (Kitchen)
Don't be surprised if your coffee tastes like water. I don't think this filter has any "brewing" effect; hot water passes grinded coffee quickly and the final result is very diluted coffee. The design of the filter is less than desired: it filters on both sides and bottom, this makes it worse than the cone shaped filter. I would not recommend this filter to anyone.

ARRAY(0xd990fdc8)