1 Review

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh., March 21, 2013
This review is from: Mr. Coffee 12 Cup Programmable Modern Design withg Chrome Front Coffeemaker
I bought this at Walmart when it was on sale for about $20, and that is all I think it is worth. It does the job and the red color looks very nice, but it is definitely lower grade compared to the more expensive Mr Coffee machines. I bought this to replace an aging Mr Coffee FX23, and I wish I spent more money on something else. This is built kind of flimsy compared to the other model and the carafe is a lot thinner, which is unfortunate. I tend to flail about the kitchen as if I am in some sort of panic, and this carafe is all but guaranteed to shatter on the first bump against the sink. It also drips if you take the carafe out while it is still brewing. It is supposed to stop, but it doesn't. This is just a basic model and considering that this now retails for $35, I think you can get a much nicer coffee maker if you spent just $10 more.