4.0 out of 5 stars Complete kit for a pole barn installation
I stumbled across a natural gas heater at a 75% off big box store spring closeout. I just knew it had to end up in my pole barn. After running the gas line and installing the heater, I went into town to get the exhaust vent parts - and was not excited about the cost of the piece parts. So I poked around on line and found this kit. It was just what the doctor ordered...
Published 12 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not include 3" adjustable wall thimble
Published 4 months ago by smokinjoe

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not include 3" adjustable wall thimble, September 18, 2014
This review is from: Mr. Heater 3 Inch Vertical Vent Kit for Big Maxx MHU50 and HSU50 Unit Heaters (Kitchen)
buyer beware. The adjustable 3" wall thimble shown in picture does not come with the kit. The product number verified on other sites lists the thimble. but when you receive the one from amazon it is not on there label or in the box. Its one of the most vital components if your going through any combustible wall. They even confirmed to me on the phone that it should be in the box because there list has it. But even the 2nd kit did not list nor have it in the box.

4.0 out of 5 stars Complete kit for a pole barn installation, January 18, 2014
Amazon Customer (Allegan, Michigan) - See all my reviews

Maybe just one small change to the instructions for us greenhorns. Remember that when you cut a hole in your roof, you need to consider that it is going through at an angle. I would have made the initial hole larger and not had to crawl back down off the roof and get a jig saw.