Melissa & Tye 1 Season 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Stars In Their Eyes Leaving the only home they've ever known, Newlyweds Melissa and Tye set out from their Dallas hometown to the bright lights of Hollywood with daughter Ava, two dogs, and big dreams of being a TV host.
2. After The Dust Settles After making the move from Dallas to Los Angeles, Tye has to go back to Dallas for work, leaving Melissa alone with Ava where she is forced to handle a 1 year old all on her own.
3. Lights, Camera, Pose When Melissa gets a phone call from her manager about an upcoming photo shoot there's one catch...they want Tye to be in it as well!
4. Mr. Mamma With Tye in Dallas most of the week and Ava not sleeping through the night Melissa is left exhausted. Relief comes with the recommendation for a sleep trainer but when her method isn't as easy as the couple thinks, Tye takes matters into his own hands.
5. Viva Las Vegas When Melissa receives a job offer in Vegas, her and Tye seize the opportunity to reconnect, meet a Nascar ledged and do something Tye's never done in his life. It's all fun in Vegas until a phone call comes that changes their lives.
6. Sleep, Please Ava's not sleeping through the night leaving both Melissa and Tye exhausted. Desperate for anything to get their daughter to sleep the couple seek out something neither has ever heard before.
7. Home Sweet Home It's Ava's first birthday bringing Melissa and Tye back home to Dallas for a big celebration. But after spending time with family and friends, Melissa wonders if moving to Los Angeles was a mistake.
8. Decisinos, Decisions Ava reaches a huge milestone causing Melissa to question being away from their family. But after getting the opportunity of a lifetime, Melissa's faced with the biggest decision of her life--stay in LA or move back to Dallas.
Look Back Special CMT goes back to take a look at Melissa Rycroft's time on Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team in preparation for her new show, Melissa & Tye.
A Little Sneak Peek CMT gives you a sneak peek at the upcoming first seasons of Melissa & Tye and Jennie Garth: Little Bit Country.