Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on March 26, 2014
These things have dust INSIDE the "protective layer" you have to peel off before application. I went through two of the three in the pack before discovering this. I'm currently making a video of the third to show this fact. I'm just going to order a Zagg. This is what I get for trying to save a few bucks.
on February 13, 2015
First, I think a shield is necessary for any touch screen device. Mr Shield's screen protector is on a par with most of the others I've encountered. It fit my Samsung Galaxy Pro 10.1 well enough. Doing a "pre-fit" prior to peeling away the protective covering should tell you that you've got the right screen for the tablet. That said, unless you work in a high tech "Clean Room," you'll have to expect some level of dust. Having an absolutely clean screen prior to applying this product will help. The Mr. Shield video is a good start, but I found the 'scotch tape' method outlined at: http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/how-to-apply-screen-protector/ made lining up the shield pretty easy. One last word: after applying the shield, getting out that last bit of dust may actually cause MORE dust to migrate to the work area. I gave up on the first screen while trying to get rid of every speck on the screen. Thanks you for providing three screens.
on July 30, 2015
This screen works as intended. There is no reduction in responsiveness of the tablet. I am totally happy with the performance.

I only wish there were a way to apply it in a completely dust-free environment. I tried so hard to clean the screen and keep all dust away, but still got a few ugly round spots where something is preventing the protective screen from touching the tablet screen. It's infuriating. This pack came with 3 screens, so I could try again, but I have no confidence the next attempt will end any better. I wish Samsung would apply these in the factory.
on July 24, 2015
Applying this thing is a pain and not anywhere near as easy as the video. No matter how many times I tried, following the instructions to the letter, there were so many air bubbles that the screen looked like a moonscape. The tool they provide to "milk" the air bubbles out doesn't work as advertised.
When contacted, the seller's best suggestion was "find a dust free environment like the bathroom." Huh?
They apologized profusely and offered to send a replacement. That was a month ago and .......
Best advice is to buy something like this in person and find someone who applies these protectors all the time.
on September 15, 2015
These are awesome. If you follow the quick installation video, the fit and look it AWESOME. Plus, it comes with 3 in the package. After the application, I cant even tell there is a protector on it! No Bubbling or anything. Just install it right and it will work wonders.
on July 6, 2014
So, what should someone look for in a screen protector? How about a list...

1. Ease of installation - This screen comes with several helpful extras to assist in what was already an easy install. In addition to the screen, there are semi-sticky blotters to help remove dust particles from the screen prior to placing the screen, as well as "cleaning tape" that helps you peel back the screen in case you missed any dust. Also, there is a great video on the developer website that walks you through the whole process of installation. I recommend checking this video out before buying, so you can see if it's what you want. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpNl7yto8iI&feature=kp

2. Price - So much less expensive than kits that aren't as easy to install. Also, you get three instead of one!

3. Fit - I'm reading that some people are having trouble getting this to line up with their device. I had no trouble at all, in fact, I would say it was much easier to install this screen than any of the other screens I've installed over the years. The added blotters and cleaning tape made it so that you don't have to get it 100% correct on the first try, as does the 2 additional screens. Also, I have to wonder if the people that are having trouble getting this to fit are trying to put it on the wrong device. This is for the Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1, it is not a generic screen. I have the Tab Pro, and it fit great on mine.

Other thoughts - Well, I think I've already spelled it out, how I feel about this screen. I only recommend it to people that have the Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1, as that is the only device I've put it on, and the only device that I can assure the fit works on. The product is very clear on what device it goes on, so if you install it on one that is something not specified, then that is your own error, not the product's.
on June 18, 2014
These protectors are just as easy to install as on a phone!! Just a little larger. The first one i put on my tablet was really hard but that was my fault. I took it off and applied a new one. Its may be challenging because of the size but goes on with ease after a little practice. Equally as with a phone, you can't even see them when they are on the product. Great invention...thanks
on April 24, 2015
As far as protecting your screen goes, it seems decent. I had a couple of small bubbles, but nothing that would get in my way. The application was similar to covering your phone. But as far as what you see, is tons of smudges and finger prints. It's also not as smooth a glide as I have had with other screen protectors. Not a bad product, but had I known, I would have selected something different like the "faux" glass hard glass covers on my phone.
on July 27, 2014
These work really great. Honestly I ruined the first one from not really following the directions, did the same thing for my phone and camera LOL. Once you read or watch the youtube sample they are easy and protect your screen. I may look for a matte version when these ones wear out to see if they are better or not.
on March 24, 2014
Nope, sorry it didn't work so well for me. Took all three to get it right. When you go to install it definitely don't but even the slightest crease in the protector as it is soo of thin it will show up. Won't buy this brand again and could care less about free lifetime replacements. If you have done this before, perhaps you would say there ok. If your a novice, try another brand