5.0 out of 5 stars OH my god once again i just wet myself.
Series three like the rest is just out rageous. This series is fantastic fun for those of us who love a good laugh.
No wonder it is winning everything in site.
Published 11 months ago by Donald Shackleford

3.0 out of 5 stars Mrs. Browns Boys
Very good series, however it was a bit tame compared to other series of Mrs. Browns Boys. I have since ordered more.
Published 1 month ago by Kindle Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars OH my god once again i just wet myself., May 11, 2013
No wonder it is winning everything in site.

5.0 out of 5 stars More fun from across the pond!, May 10, 2013
This review is from: Mrs Brown's Boys - Complete Series 3 [NON-U.S.A. FORMAT: PAL + REGION 2 + U.K. IMPORT] (Season 3) (Original British Version) (DVD)
I love this program. As a yank, we have to suffer from politically correct censored comedies and seldom do I laugh as hard as I do with this talented cast and writing. Well Done!

I'm reviewing the PAL, non-usa format. I purchased a Region 2 DVD player from Amazon just so I could buy and enjoy these wonderful DVDs. It was well worth the extra money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mrs Browns Boys, May 26, 2013
We really really enjoyed at as much as Series 1& 2 Is the Christmas episode available and a singe purchase? Terry Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Hysterical, May 23, 2013
Irene (RI, United States) - See all my reviews
The best season so far, my only complaint is that I wish they would make more episodes per season. I hope there's a series 4 coming out soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars ClassicMrs Brown!, May 3, 2013
One either totally loves Agnes, crassness and all , or hates her! For other devotees this DVD adds another layer to the character and more laughs with an undertone of deep and meaningful, able to be discerned when the laughter abates! Go on... get it! You will love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, March 17, 2014
COULS NOT WAIT FOR THIS TO ARRIVE ,I LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF MRS. BROWNS BOYS ! YOU WANT ROLLING IN THE FLOOR LAUGHING THIS IS A MUST BUY , BUT REMEMBER YOU MUST HAVE A REGIONS 2 PLAYER , BUT IT IS WORTH EVERY PENNY YOU INVEST, PROMISE

3.0 out of 5 stars Mrs. Browns Boys, March 15, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Brought tears to my eyes and a huge smile, March 13, 2014
Just when you thought originality was gone for good, Brendan O'Carroll has come up with a winner! Mrs. Brown's Boys just brings a huge smile to my face every time I watch an episode. I laughed so hard that my eyes teared up. A nice way to end a long hard day...

5.0 out of 5 stars What a fantastic show, March 5, 2014
I have ordered a few more series, its great to just have a good laugh, they are a fab. cast. I would recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars mac, March 2, 2014
this is the funniest man and show that I have seen in a long while! Haven't laughed this hard since "Archie Bunker" or the Smothers brothers!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›