Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 17, 2012
Great comedy -British comedies are soooooo much better than North American comedies.
Anyone who likes this type of comedy, will love Mrs. Brown's Boys.
on January 9, 2013
THIS SERIES IS AN ABSOLUTE SCREAM! I'VE PURCHASED THE 1ST 2 SEASONS AND CAN'T WAIT FOR THE 3RD. THE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL 2012 WAS ALSO VERY GOOD. IF YOU WANT A GOOD LAUGH MRS. BROWN DELIVERS.
on January 26, 2013
There's no funnier show I've ever seen. It's funny, clever, fast-paced worth every penny and trouble to find a source -- Has to play on Region 2 player or adjust your computer DVD -- to play it in this country. Mrs. Brown and her family will keep you belly-laughing throughout! Highly reccommend it for a great time!
on January 26, 2014
Although Mrs. Brown's Boys is full of off-color words, sexual innuendo, and profanity, there is no nudity. Seriously, this is the funniest comedy series I have ever seen. If you need a good laugh and don't have children around while you watch this, Mrs. Brown will have you rolling on the floor with her gut splitting antics.

The DVDs are in PAL format, so you will have to have them translated to NTSC format to watch them, or you will need to buy a multi-region player. If you like the other British comedies seen on PBS, you will adore Agnes Brown and you will find yourself saying, "That's nice!"
on October 11, 2013
I bought series one and enjoyed it so much I had to order
the second series. This show is so funny, I wish we got it
here in the States. You laught so hard you have to take
bathroom breaks. For a great night of true entertainment
get this tape and the first one also. Fun times.
on January 23, 2014
Mrs. Brown's boys is totally hilarious and definitely not for children. This is a Region 2 DVD and can NOT be played on most U.S.A. DVD players. If you don't know if you have a REGION FREE DVD player, then don't order because it will NOT play.
on May 7, 2014
I freaking love this show and I can not get enough of it! I live in the US and it is a UK (Region 2) dvd so it wont play in a standard DVD player - you need a multi region or newer laptop in order to watch in the US- I am able to watch the DVD in my Samsung Laptop (2 years old) - This show makes me laugh so hard it hurts
on July 8, 2013
I saw only clips of the show on You Tube and Facebook at first and roared with laughter. I like to watch British comedys on PBS or on BBC America and this Irish comedy is like a british comedy on steriods. I knew It was unlikely to be seen on American television because of the strong language that might bother some and would not be for the young. ( Bet they know all the words anyway.) You need to buy a multi-region DVD player and a plug adapter to watch the DVDs. For me it was money well spent and many of my friends and family enjoy Mrs. Brown's Boys.
on March 1, 2013
Love BBC! It is a shame US television wouldn't be able to show this on anything but cable. Great show!
on February 27, 2015
Mrs. Brown's Boys is literally the funniest show I've ever seen in my life. I live in America and NO American sitcom has ever compared to the hilarity and wit of this great show! I've even purchased an all region DVD player so I can purchase all series of the show. If there was a rating higher than 5 stars, believe me, I'd give it a 10!!!!