5.0 out of 5 stars This is the BEST!, August 19, 2007
I have owned commercial-style stainless appliances for 4 years and had yet to find a cleaner that really worked - and I've tried them ALL. I recently found this product and will never use anything else again!

A tiny amount polishes away all dirt, fingerprints, oils, etc. with NO STREAKING! Even if you rub against the grain, you don't get smudges. On my double oven, I can buff right over the glass doors and they sparkle, too. No smearing, clouding or getting out the glass cleaner!! Plus, this product is much more budget-friendly since such a small amount is required to do the job. It saves time, too; I can clean my 7-foot-tall refrigerator, warming drawer, double ovens and 48" cooktop in less than 5 minutes! It is superior on our stainless steel sinks and grill also.

I'm especially thrilled that this is chemical-free and fragranced with botanical oils, so I don't have to worry about what I'm spraying around my house. I highly recommend the entire line of Mrs. Meyer's products, and being able to buy them from Amazon saves me time and money, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mrs. Meyer's Stainless Steel Cleaner, May 7, 2007
This is the best stainless steel cleaner that I have ever used. It gets the job done, has a pleasant fragrance, and I love that the company does not test their products on animals.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, February 26, 2008
fritz tarantino (FL United States) - See all my reviews
this is the best cleaner ever. we have all stainless in our kitchen and I was not happy with the cleaners on the market. They are very harsh. this stuff smells good and works great, you only need one spray to clean the whole dishwasher and maybe two on the fridge. I feel it is safe enough to have around food. love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars No longer available???, April 11, 2010
I've been searching everywhere for this marvelous product. What happened? Please, please, Mrs. Meyers, bring this beauty of a product back!