Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

100%

on March 2, 2016
Mrs. Wages lite fruit pectin makes my canning a breeze. No need to think, measure, or figure. Just open the packet, follow the easy directions, and it works every time! Lets me use much less sugar, great for fresher tasting jams and jellies.
on May 4, 2012
I love this product! The directions were easy to follow, and my jam came out great! Best of all, I could make very fresh-tasting, fruity jam with very little sugar. Regular pectins need more sugar than fruit, which is bad for those of us with insulin resistance. My whole family loved the results with Mrs. Wages Lite.
on September 18, 2013
I discovered this at the end of jam season last year... could not find it at the store at the first of this year, so I had to use Sure jell for my first 3-4 batches of jam. They did not set as well. I found Mrs Wages on amazon, so now I can buy it by the case and never run out
on July 9, 2015
By far, the best pectin I have ever used, which is saying a lot! I tried it as a last resort when it was the only one available locally this spring, and have been thrilled with the results.
on January 25, 2014
Better for you, works every time, and the fruit taste really comes through with less sugar. Not always available in stores, so I had to buy online.
on September 28, 2015
Excellent for reducing sugar and letting the fruit flavor dominate.

See 1 answered question