Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on August 20, 2012
I love candy corn, white chocolate and M&Ms. How could I lose? These did not disappoint. I scarfed down the whole bag over a single weekend and plan on getting more. Reading other people's posts, it may have helped that I got them in late August in my local grocery store. They said they had just come in for the coming Halloween season (coming...in 3 months?). Maybe they aren't great if they've been sitting around awhile. Mine were really fresh. I found them to mostly taste like creamy white chocolate with a bare hint of candy corn. The outside shell was a little crunchier than I would have liked but it won't stop me from eating more...lots more.
on October 4, 2012
I wish more candy companies would take risks releasing new and unique candies. Most new candies are just a ripoff of an established competing brand, or a slight modification to a traditional recipe. These M&M's are not like anything else out there. They don't taste a lot like candycorn, but the flavor is delicious. Personally, I think they taste like homemade frosting, but everyone seems to have a different take. My advice is to suck on them and let them melt in your mouth (you've heard the slogan!); this releases more of the brilliant flavor of the white chocolate. Get them now before halloween is gone!
on March 30, 2013
Saw these online and thought it sounded good!! I was wrong!! These candy has a really bad chemical aftertaste. Who knew?

Good: They look nice

Bad: Wicked awful aftertaste

Overall: Ended up taking them to work and no one liked them..we tossed them in the trash.
on October 27, 2012
I love candy corn, I love white chocolate, and I love M+Ms. But this candy was nasty. Even my son agreed. You can also buy it for a lot less at Target. I can't even bring myself to open the second bag.
on September 17, 2012
First off, I love candy corn and I love M&M's. I found these at Target and just had to try them. It's too bad I was not able to sample a piece before I wasted $3 for an entire bag. They taste nothing at all like candy corn, but when you read the bag you can see it says "white chocolate" so I think they want these to taste like white chocolate. The colors (orange, yellow, and white) are the reason they can put candy corn on the front. If white chocolate is what they were going for then this is by far the most disgusting form of white chocolate I have ever tasted. It tastes like an overly sweet paste of some sort.

So would I recommend this? Absolutely not.

However, I will recommend the pretzel M&M's any day. Out of all the M&M flavors, the pretzel is by far my favorite.
on January 3, 2015
the white chocolate m and m were sooooo good. I had only had the chocolate and this was a change and the m and m were bigger and had lots of taste. I gave my grandson one for one of his xmas gifts and he loved them also. Great tasting and fresh.
on March 30, 2014
As a lover of white chocolate, I am addicted to these! I bought every bag I could find during Halloween and now all those bags are gone--wish I could buy more, but $10 a bag (with shipping) is a little too expensive for me!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon October 15, 2012
These are yummy white chocolate M&Ms with a hint of candy corn flavor. I like them! This is not my favorite M&M flavor (only a few more weeks until they stock the shelves with mint M&Ms!) but I seriously need someone to take this bag away before I eat them all!!!
on November 8, 2013
These are without a doubt the best M&Ms I've ever eaten! I have no idea what is wrong with the people that say they are anything less than amazing. Im telling you, if they have candy in heaven its got to be these!
on November 22, 2012
These are incredibly delicious! The only downside is how addicting they are! You taste more of the white chocolate, but there is the barest hint of candy corn in the coating that makes this candy so delightful.

See 1 answered question