Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

Style Name: Party Size Bag - Holiday|Size: 42-oz. Bag|Change
Price:$5.60 - $68.99

on April 13, 2016
This is a large bag of M&M's. They are not individually wrapped, but the bag is sealable. So I don't eat them all in one sitting, I make my own 100 calorie packs. I count out 25 M&Ms and put them in a baggie. The 42 oz bag gives you about 56 100 calorie packs. I store them in a non-clear container in the back of the refrigerator so I don't see them every time I open the refrigerator. A 100 calorie pack of M&M’s is 20 grams or 3/4 of an ounce, 100 calories, 4 grams of fat, and 1 gram of fiber (2 Weight Watchers POINTS).
on June 28, 2016
M&MS. There isn't anything that I can say about these that already hasn't been said. What I can say that I'm going to have to restrain myself. Because I have M&MS in the house all the time and they are my first go to snack I thought I would save a little money and buy this large bag. I did save considerable but I put myself in a difficult situation by having so many. I'll probably end up gaining a pound or two but it will be worth it. I want to comment on the shipping method that Amazon seems that be using for the warm weather. I recently purchased a few other brands of candy from Amazon and was surprised that they arrived in a foam cooler with a few reusable ice packs. I was wondering if these would too be shipped in similar fashion. They were. Not only were they protected from the heat they receive the extra protection from the cooler. A fantastic new policy. Thanks Amazon.

This review was written without any financial considerations. Full Amazon retail was paid.
on November 18, 2015
THEY ARE M&Ms , NOTHING MORE TO SAY , GRANDKIDS LOVE THESE AND EXPECT THEM WHEN THEY COME HERE , THEY HEAD FOR THE M&Ms CANS , AND USUALLY GO HOME WITH SOME IN A BAG , CAN'T KEEP ENOUGH HERE TO KEEP THEM SATISFIED !!
on May 5, 2014
M&Ms are a great snack from time to time and this bag was a much better price than buying them in small packages over and over. The bag also resealed easily, but I clipped mine shut anyway just to make sure I kept them fresh (I don't even know what happens to M&Ms when they get stale...).

There's not a lot more to say about this. If you like M&Ms and you eat them once a week or more, this is a great value. If not, well, then I doubt you're reading reviews about a big bag of M&Ms.

I recommend this bag of M&Ms to others.
on June 26, 2016
There's not a whole lot to say about m&m a because in all reality who doesn't love them? These m and m s came pckahed in foam and with ice packs so that they wouldn't melt during the transit time. I love that. I didn't have to worry about getting home to a pile of melted chocolate sitting in my steps. Price point is great. They were fresh.

We used these for my sons minion birthday party. We used the yellow and blue to make minion munch with almond bark popcorn and the brown were used for the eyes on the minions. So we were left with a whole lot of red green and orange m and m a to eat later!
on March 15, 2014
This is a large bag and I found myself having to be careful because I just keep eating them. It is very convenient to have a bag this size around if one has a party or just a lot of neighbors who stop by, or just for yourself, providing you don't eat the whole bag at one time. The price was very good.
on March 20, 2014
This was not my first purchase of this item, and I can safely say it will not be my last. Easily classified as one of my favorite choclate items, which is saying something since I am from a family of chocolate lovers. Like to keep them around pretty much at all times.
on July 15, 2016
I purchased these for our granddaughter's April wedding. We put them in candy dishes on the dining tables along with pastel colored mints. This is a big bag and we had leftovers so I used them for our niece's gender reveal party a few weeks later. They were a big hit with both the children & the adults.
on March 18, 2013
Like buying the bigger bags. It is easier to keep track of the bigger bag than several smaller bags. Love M&M's of any kind!
on April 11, 2014
My husband received a candy dispenser for Christmas and I needed something to keep on had to keep it filled. I receive this item on Subscribe and Save. So, every month we get a new fresh bag about the time the current one runs out