Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on November 28, 2003
This game would be fun IF you could SEE it! You have to play this practically in the dark to see it. It is lit so lightly that in daylight, (like in the car) you can barely see what you are doing. NEW BATTERIES TOO! Otherwise it can be fun, but it is hard to get past the first level, because you cannot see where you are going.
on September 3, 2001
I bought this game for myself..I love Mrs.Pacman and I wanted something I could play on the way to work..This game has diffrent levels and good color..If u loved the arcade game u will love this as much as I do.
on January 30, 2003
THIS GAME IS VERY FUN BUT IN MY PERSPECTIVE IT USES TOO MANY BATTERIES. I WISH IT COULD USE AN AC ADAPTER WHEN I AM PLAYING IT AT HOME.
on February 4, 2014
bought for family member for Christmas, she used to play ms pacman when she was a kid and she always loved it, so when I came across this I bought it.
on December 7, 2012
I thought this was really cool but now my friends are making fun I me and are thinking I'm dumb from having a toy from the 90's or whatever :(
on November 25, 2012
The game worked only one day, the screen was so scratched, until you could not see the game. After one use the game died