Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ms609 Obd2 Eobd Diagnostic Scan Tool
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on April 23, 2013
Packing this unit up to shipped back as I type. It was supposed to be the "new" and latest version of the MS509. Spent almost two weeks trying to do the "Program" updates it said I needed to do and connect to a vehicle. I did eventually update the files, but it still would not come out of the "Program updates" mode. So I sought help, but there is absolutely no technical support to be had for this unit available in the U.S. The tech support contact is where it is manufactured - China. I did try anyway via email as directed, but no responses. I tried to contact them through Amazon, no response. There is an Autel U.S.A. and I did speak with a representative, but they told me they are separate from the "overseas" branch and did not have any information on the MS609. Since then I found the exact same unit (everything identical except it is red) sold under the name "Cen-Tech" and "Item 98614" at Harbor Freight on sale. Works perfect! Now if I have any problems I can rectify them in person.
on March 13, 2013
Didn't work at all out of the box. Screen contrast was not even adjustable. Went right to update screen and will not change even after doing an update still has the same issue. Cost me over $10 to return it. Don't waste your time there are much better choices.
on October 7, 2015
Failed for no reason after ~ 2 years. Simply went dead. No reply for company. It was OK when it worked.
on May 4, 2015