5.0 out of 5 stars Love MuckBoots brand
Published 23 months ago by Wes

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm
I like muck boots except for the fact you never quite know how they are going to fit. These fit two sizes big.
Published 16 months ago by kyle seyller

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love MuckBoots brand, March 5, 2013
I have a farm and I've always had boots when the mud would get too deep. The problem with having just boots are that when you them covered in mud it's not that easy to spray them off with the garden hose when you are done feeding. That's why I love MuckBoots. Easy to clean, warm as heck and they slip off and on quickly. I've had the standard pair of mucks for awhile and decided to give these a try. I would have to say hands down this is the best pair of boots I've bought so far. They've got great tread on them for grip and the boots are high enough to handle most mud or puddles of water. They can be a little heavy but I'll deal with that because of the comfort and the insulation for your feet. The nice feature with these boots are that they have a pull string on the front to snug up the boots to your ankles. They also have a band of elastic to tuck the string in so it's not flopping around. So far I don't see anything I can complain about with these boots. If you work outside and need a warm pair of boots that'll stand up to the mud and cold then I would recommend the MuckBoot brand.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great around the farm, but not made for the trail, May 21, 2013
I took the time to email and then follow up to speak personally with the manufacturer about my needs and expectations for a hiking boot. Subsequently, I ordered these with great anticipation thinking I could get a 100% waterproof trail boot that would be comfortable in varied temps. I tried them on in the office and they fit great. Problem is there is no way to lace down the lower parts of the boot to keep a snug fit, which is essential for backpacking & day hiking. Unfortunately, I am sending these back and ordering a pair of real hiking boots. Again, great for the farm & field, but lacking for the trail. 4 stars for the quality, but subtract two stars for promoting them as "Hikers".

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm, October 8, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Needed a size smaller, September 15, 2013
Curly Girl "C girl" (Washington County, AL) - See all my reviews
The second time was a charm. The size 14 fit me perfectly in this boot. I normally wear size 15.

4.0 out of 5 stars as advertised so far, March 22, 2013
Good comfortable boot. The fit is good. I ordered a 7, usually wear an 8. They seem very comfortable and light and provide good footing and support. My only concern is durability, as the second time I put them on while tugging on the straps at the back, the stitching basically disintegrated! I'm handy with a needle and thread, so problem solved, but I hope the rest of the workmanship holds up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, May 15, 2014
Perfect muck boot (ordered for a female) to slip on and off quickly. I have a pair of muck womens sports (high) and cannot drive in them but these are comfortable and perfect!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excursion hiking muck boots, February 7, 2014
These are great! It is hard to find a short boot with a heavy duty gripping sole - but I need that for farm work in the winter on ice and snow. These are safe, sturdy and warm. The only down side is that I cannot slip them on without sitting down.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT MUCK BOOTS, August 28, 2013
Bought these in my normal size. Great fit. Quality boot. They will keep you dry! A little warm for summer use, but i wore them.
Hose them off, ready for next time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good "Muck" boot, July 16, 2013
Robbie (Shickshinny, PA United States) - See all my reviews
I wear a size 8 womens shoe, 7 MuckBoot. With previous MuckBoots, they have been a bit tight at the ankle/heel area so I decided to go up a size in these. They are sloppy wide on my foot but with a pair of cushioned socks fit fine. They're a bit heavier than I thought they would be. Weightier than the "MuckMaster" that I wore for years until the bottoms finally came apart. I believe they will be fine as a barnyard boot. I can't imagine hiking in them as they seem clumsy big!

4.0 out of 5 stars absolutely great purchase., May 28, 2013
Boots are awesomely comfortable. Like my other pair, comfort is keen with material. Draw string has no usefulness, more of a decoration. Glad I gotthese for it rained the day after, and the just above ankle height was perfect.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›