5.0 out of 5 stars Love ?Them
I live in Michigan and as you know we are in the middle of a cold streak - I bought these just to run around in and keep my feet dry during the winter months - not only are my feet dry they are also warm. Would recommend these boots !!
Published 11 months ago by Janet M Bontrager

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed....
I was disappointed when I saw the quality of these boots. There was a stain on one of the boots and I could see the white chalk line where they pieced the fabrics together. I got the feeling that they were seconds or perhaps used..... In my opinion, for $75, they should be perfect!! Otherwise the boot fit nicely.
Published 12 months ago by Peg

5.0 out of 5 stars Love ?Them, January 8, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars this fit really big, September 26, 2013
i wear an 8.5 and i got a 9. i would recommend getting an 8. it's a good 1/2 size too big

4.0 out of 5 stars Sizing issues..., April 24, 2013
I normally wear an 8, however I really should have read other Muck Boot reviews and got a seven. Had to return my first pair and order a 7, which does fit pretty well.
A plus side to these boots, they fit my rather large calves, which is nice, although I can't say the same for the rest of the Muck Boot line. (DO NOT BELIEVE THEM when they say the material they use will stretch to fit "virtually any calf size.")
Anyway, the quality of these is pretty good; the tread is awesome. I haven't had the chance to wear them when it's raining, but so far they've done great when I've been working outside.

5.0 out of 5 stars great boots, May 13, 2013
LOVE these boots, as a barn manager muck boots are so important. These are not too hot or heavy like the chore model. Love them and the new colors are great. Prefer quality of these compared t o bogs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boot, January 16, 2014
The boots are wonderful. They look cute and are the best boots for living in the country. I purchased my first pair four years ago and they are still going strong.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE MUCK BOOTS!, December 10, 2013
I love muck boots, I have 2 pair now. These are nice and light, waterproof and warm. I wear a 6.5 in regular shoes and i got the size 6 in these and they fit perfect. Like the other reviews, they do run about a half size big, but then you can wear a thicker sock if you need to in them. Great purchase and I will order again when I need them!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect cool weather boot, February 6, 2014
I was a bit worried when I received the boots and inside the boot it says Express Cool all over. I was afraid they would not be warm enough for winter wear. I live in NJ and bought them for snow shoveling and spring gardening. It is perfect for the weather here. Reviews I had read said these boots run a bit large, since I usually wear an 11.5 or 12, I purchased this boot in size 11, it has plenty of length even with thick socks. The treads are good and grippy. The boots are nice and warm on my feet, even while sitting in a cold car. My feet dont get sweaty in these boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars MuckBoots, February 1, 2014
I bought these MuckBoots for my daughter for Christmas. All the local stores said they were seasonal, so went online. She absolutely loves the boots! Was so happy she cried when she opened the box & saw the boots. Wore them to a outing with girlfriends & they all fell in love with the boots too! Couldn't be happier with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Womens muckboots, January 4, 2014
The wife said they fit perfectly. They are so warm, light weight, and comfortable. Best boots she has ever owned.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed...., December 11, 2013