Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 24, 2013
I normally wear an 8, however I really should have read other Muck Boot reviews and got a seven. Had to return my first pair and order a 7, which does fit pretty well.
A plus side to these boots, they fit my rather large calves, which is nice, although I can't say the same for the rest of the Muck Boot line. (DO NOT BELIEVE THEM when they say the material they use will stretch to fit "virtually any calf size.")
Anyway, the quality of these is pretty good; the tread is awesome. I haven't had the chance to wear them when it's raining, but so far they've done great when I've been working outside.
on January 8, 2014
I live in Michigan and as you know we are in the middle of a cold streak - I bought these just to run around in and keep my feet dry during the winter months - not only are my feet dry they are also warm. Would recommend these boots !!
on May 13, 2013
LOVE these boots, as a barn manager muck boots are so important. These are not too hot or heavy like the chore model. Love them and the new colors are great. Prefer quality of these compared t o bogs.
on September 26, 2013
i wear an 8.5 and i got a 9. i would recommend getting an 8. it's a good 1/2 size too big
on February 6, 2014
I was a bit worried when I received the boots and inside the boot it says Express Cool all over. I was afraid they would not be warm enough for winter wear. I live in NJ and bought them for snow shoveling and spring gardening. It is perfect for the weather here. Reviews I had read said these boots run a bit large, since I usually wear an 11.5 or 12, I purchased this boot in size 11, it has plenty of length even with thick socks. The treads are good and grippy. The boots are nice and warm on my feet, even while sitting in a cold car. My feet dont get sweaty in these boots.
on February 1, 2014
I bought these MuckBoots for my daughter for Christmas. All the local stores said they were seasonal, so went online. She absolutely loves the boots! Was so happy she cried when she opened the box & saw the boots. Wore them to a outing with girlfriends & they all fell in love with the boots too! Couldn't be happier with this purchase.
on December 10, 2013
I love muck boots, I have 2 pair now. These are nice and light, waterproof and warm. I wear a 6.5 in regular shoes and i got the size 6 in these and they fit perfect. Like the other reviews, they do run about a half size big, but then you can wear a thicker sock if you need to in them. Great purchase and I will order again when I need them!
on January 1, 2016
I bought these for my sister. They fit her exactly as we expected them to. She wears them around the house she loves them so much. She has cattle, but she likes the boots too much to wear them in the mud, so she has kept her old Muck boots for the farm and wears these almost like house shoes. She also uses them to get to and from her car when it's raining so she doesn't mess up her pretty work shoes (she's a teacher). Overall, they're great for her! They're in her favorite color and they fit her wonderfully. I'm sure she'll be wearing them to school in no time.
on April 15, 2015
These are one of the few decent waterproof work boots that can be had in size 5, which ruled out most Bogs and Sloggers. I got these to use for gardening, and they do the job. My feet stay dry, and the boots are comfortable to wear. The lower section protects the feet, and the soft tops can also be folded down to be more of an ankle height when it gets hot. They do seem to run a bit large, so they're great with thick socks but loose with regular ones. The sole isn't slippery when wet. My one major gripe is that the treads on the sole collect mud and gravel and are very difficult to clean. There are tiny, dense lugs within an outline that makes it difficult to rinse stuff out. Bigger, more open lugs would have helped. These boots would be better for wet but relatively clean environments. For gardening, they're OK but a real pain to remove mud from. Also, the colors could be improved. I got the blue, which is nice, but some of the other colors don't look very appealing to me.
on November 25, 2015
I purchased these Muck boots for an easy slip on shoe to go outside in the snow or rain. I did go hunting today at 35 degrees with about 3 inches of snow on the ground. I walked about 1 1/2 miles up steep banks, rocky terrain, and blowing snow. They were not as secure as my hiking boots, did not have as good of traction, and were cold. They seem more of a spring, summer, and fall boot and used mostly for casual short distance puttering around.

I think I would have been better off buying The Original Muck Boots Hoser Classic Hi-Cut Boot for my use. My husband has those and they are so warm on the legs.