Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

on May 13, 2008
I brought this bracelet as a gift for my pregnant cousin, for mother's day. I thought it was a really cute idea since, the baby hasn't been born yet. When I finally received it, it was really cute but, it's so big that I'm not sure anyone would actually wear it. It seems to be more of a keepsake then a real piece of jewelry. It's a really cute idea and but I wouldn't recommend it if you want someone to actually wear it. Might be a cute gift for a baby shower also.
on May 15, 2008
My mother purchased this for me while in my 2nd month. I loved the idea and couldn't wait to put on the new charm each month! The ONLY negative is that it is made of pewter and does begin to tarnish a bit as I wore it EVERYDAY!
What I did to correct that was order a sterling silver charm bracelet and add the charms to that; it has worked well!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 20, 2012
This is a cute keepsake item for 1st time mom. A little heavy. But, it was cute and easy to put on.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse