5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute
Adorable and something we will try to pass on. I got in the same size as she was, which meant it could only be worn once because it did shrink with the first wash.
Published 22 months ago by cass

3.0 out of 5 stars Extremely cute!
I love Mud Pie outfits but the sizing is strange. I purchased 0-6 months for my newborn grandbaby and it is huge! I must say I was disappointed.
Published 17 months ago by Alecia

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, January 30, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Mud Pie - Turkey, October 24, 2012
Mud Pie is one of my most favorite brands! I love the quality and details in this outfit. My baby took her school pictures in it and I can't wait to see them ... This outfit is so much cuter in person!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanksgiving outfit, October 17, 2013
This Thanksgiving outfit for my baby girl is adorable. Just what I wanted and I love the fact there was a matching baby boys outfit so her brother will match her only in boys style clothing. Very nice. Love your style of clothing and will definitely be back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mud Pie Baby clothing, September 25, 2013
Love the design and colors in stores that carry mud pie, so I knew I would love shopping on line.

3.0 out of 5 stars Extremely cute!, July 16, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars size, January 18, 2013
This review is from: Mud Pie Baby-Girls Infant Turkey Tunic And Leggings (Apparel)
I ordered a size 9/12 and received a 0/6. It was too small and I was terribly disappointed. This outft was time sensitive and I did not have time to send it back before Thanksgiving.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute outfit, December 30, 2012
It really a true size. It looked great on my granddaughter. I would recommend it to anyone. Great outfit loved it

5.0 out of 5 stars was adorable for 11 month old, December 30, 2012
I bought the 12-18 month old outfit and it fit my almost one year old very well. She is on the mildly chunky side. She weighs about 23lbs. The bottoms are perfect for her chunky thighs and allowed great stretch. She looked adorable. The material is well made. I can not speak for multiple wears as she only wore this once on Thanksgiving day but when you buy an outfit like this you usually only plan to wear it once unless you are passing down to other siblings. I would recommend for anyone looking for an adorable turkey day outfit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute outfit for thanksgiving, December 15, 2012
This was a very cute top and pant set for turkey day. It does run a little small though. My bAby is 8 months and the 12-18 month size fit her.

4.0 out of 5 stars So Cute, But Seem To Run Small, November 30, 2012
LOVED this adorable outfit, but I had to return it as the pants seem to run small. They were much tighter on her than I hoped for but the tunic fit well. My daughter does have some thunder thighs but most other brands fit in 6-12 months. Quality was amazing and was packaged very nice! Will buy bigger size in Xmas!!