Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on December 5, 2013
I would have given this outfit 5 stars if it had held up better. I LOVED it and it looked precious on her, but after two washings (on gentle and laying flat to dry) it had faded considerably and one of the flowers fell off. I meant to sew it back on but never did before she outgrew it. The material for the flowers and the green trim looks like swimsuit material. It didn't really bother me, but a few people did ask if it was a swimsuit!
on May 11, 2013
its an amazing outfit and the material is amazing.it looked great when my girl put it o.

I order all the time from mud pie and each time its perfect...lovely shop and have one of a kind items, looking fowrward to order more and more :-)
on June 21, 2013
This outfit is absolutely beautiful! It fit my 2 months old baby well - the tunic was a bit too long, but still looked cute. There are also matching socks which I found on Amazon, and a matching hat. Your little girl will look like such a little lady in this outfit! The quality is very good too and it withstood 2 washings already without any signs of deterioration. Adorable, like all other Mudpie products.
on February 6, 2015
Got as a birthday gift for my niece. It was the gift hit of the party. My sister-in-law is going to use it for her daughter's next photo shoot. The fabric is high quality, and the colors pop! I did have to iron the flowers upon arrival, and I'm knocking off a star because I have a feeling those flowers won't launder well. But honestly, how many times do kids wear clothes before they grow out of them!
on August 20, 2014
Its adorable i really liked it, however the first time my daughter wore it she got food stains on it. I tried to spot treat and all the navy blue started bleeding on the white so its ruined . This outfit is very cute but very impractical. What kid doesn't get dirty? And since its so delicate there is not much you can do about cleaning it :(
on March 17, 2015
The outfit itself is PRECIOUS! However...I was extremely disappointed in the fit. The top fit more like a dress (too long for her to even grow into this summer). It was long and tight. Pants fit closer TTS.
on June 25, 2013
I really like this outfit for my daughter. She seems very comfortable in it, and its really cute. I have washed it a few times, and it is holding up well. I would definitely recommend this product.
on June 30, 2014
This was absolutely adorable. Fit perfectly for granddaughter. She just started walking and with the bright colors
you can find her easily!
on February 3, 2014
I Used outfit for our family maternity portraits. Vibrant colors! Adorable and happy outfit- highly recommend! You will not be disappointed!
on July 1, 2014
Looks beautiful and happy on my daughter. Every single time she wears it we get compliments on it. I love it and so glad I bought it.