Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

on May 27, 2013
Purchased for my precious baby Granddaughter...love it! Her mommy wasn't so pleased that it couldn't go in the dishwasher, but some things just need a little extra care. She gets a kick out of the "pretty" silverware. :-)
on February 8, 2012
Upside- It will be a great keep sake and would make a wonderful gift. The set is adorable and the price is fantastic. Love the brand and look. Downside - the spoon size is too large, closer to toddler or regular spoon size, and isnt appropriate for baby's first feedings. I will use it with my child when she starts feeding herself but not doable for the baby's 1st feeding set. I would also be afraid of her trying to teeth on the wire part of the outside if I give it to her too soon. Still completely adorable for the price, but if you will only be purchasing one set to use in baby's first year, this wouldnt be the best way to go.
on September 7, 2010
These were given to my daughter as an infant and she has been using them for about a year and a half. They are her favorite utensils for every meal. The wire on the fork broke today and I am so desperate I tried to solder it back together..... didn't work. I folded the wires down, buffed them down and we will see how far they go. These are an awesome gift for and Mom/baby.
on March 1, 2009
I just got this for my sister's baby girl. I only gave it 4 stars b/c I'm not sure how they will hold up but the set is really cute.