5.0 out of 5 stars Firsts
This was part of a baby shower gift and the mother-to-be LOVED it. Not only is it a cute "figurine" it is unique in the fact that it keeps both "firsts" together, no scrapbook or tucked away in a box. It is a very special gift.
Published on October 30, 2008 by Fran P. Iddings

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh...
I can't say this is a bad product, just not as nice as I expected it to be. In hind sight I think I would rather get something different. However, it is very cute and the packaging is really neat.
Published on April 29, 2012 by Candice Cardenas

5.0 out of 5 stars Firsts, October 30, 2008
This review is from: Mud Pie Baby Little Princess Double-Hinged Ceramic Treasure Box for First Tooth and First Curl (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, May 18, 2009
This little carriage is absolutely adorable. It was the hit of my daughter's baby shower. Just too cute!

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, February 5, 2014
This box is so sweet, and it was a big hit at the baby shower!!! I am so glad that I chose this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Treasure box, January 3, 2014
I surprised my daughter with this as one of her gifts at her baby shower. My daughter was very happy with this treasure box for her new baby.

5.0 out of 5 stars Princess, March 7, 2013
J. Stapleton (Alexandria, VA United States) - See all my reviews
My younger daughter(3 months at the time) received this in her stocking for Christmas and really has no idea what it is. But it's okay because mommy loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, October 12, 2012
I had looked at numerous first tooth, first curl cases and this just won my heart for a little girl. It is very delicate and beautiful as it should be for a girl. Shipped fast and carefully packed. Great unique shower idea.

5.0 out of 5 stars First Tooth and Curl Box, May 31, 2012
What I liked most about this was that the first tooth and curl would be kept in only one box and that it was so cute too. I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, May 16, 2012
Andy (California) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my baby girl on the way :) It is super cute and well made. I would buy again!

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh..., April 29, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars little princess treasure box, March 19, 2012
arrived quickly and well packaged but the large back wheel was broken. i didnt have time to return it because i was gifting it for a baby shower. so i had to super glue it. what a mess. cute but dissapointing.

Rate and Discover Movies