5.0 out of 5 stars Picture frame, April 22, 2013
This review is from: Mud Pie Baby Lil' Buddy Navy Blue Seersucker Fabric Photo Frame, Grandpa's Little Man (Baby Product)
It's hard to find a grandpa picture frame. This picture frame was perfect for my dad. My dad loved it. Came packaged well!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable and Affordabel, December 28, 2012
I purchased this for my father in law's birthday present a few weeks after my son was born. This is the cutest frame!! It looks like a frame I would have spent twice as much on at a designer boutique. It fit a 4x6 photo perfectly with no trimming required.

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, June 23, 2012
I bought this photo frame as a Father's day gift. So he can put his favorite picture with our newborn son. Quality is ok!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice frame for gift-giving, June 3, 2012
I gave this to my father, and it's a cute small gift. The frame is pretty well-made and the colors are bright.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable frame, August 11, 2011
This is a very cute frame. It is fabric & makes an excellent gift for a Grandpa. Arrived promptly & I'm happy with the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality and SO cute!, June 20, 2011
I got this for my dad for Father's Day. Of course I put a picture of my 2 year old son in it, and he proudly displays it in his office! Great gift, good quality, awesome price -- highly recommended!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Perfect for GRAND-Fathers Day!, May 31, 2011
I had my 13-month old son send this to my dad for (Grand) Father's Day with a picture of my son riding his PaPa's 4 Wheeler! It is a cute frame and great for the price! I just know my dad will love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderdul and sweet, March 8, 2011
Meera "Meera" (Dubai, United Arab Emirates) - See all my reviews
Got this as a gift from my son to his grandpa.. He loved it sooo much, he proudly displayed it in his office :) fits a 4 by 6 photo beautifully .. Item is just as the picture

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, February 5, 2011
It is the rights size for the 4x6 photo it advertises, and has a substantial texture. Did not notice if there is any glass. It is also padded from the frame, meaning that it does not look cheap. This was an excellent gift (for a brand-new grandpa, who else?)with a photo of my newborn in it. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sweet =), October 29, 2010
Chelle (California) - See all my reviews
I bought this adorable frame for my husband for Father's Day, right after our son was born. I framed a black and white picture of the two of them, and it melted his heart when he opened it. Thanks for such a great quality product =)

Rate and Discover Movies