Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mudpuppy Princess Magnetic Figures
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on March 2, 2008
My daughter received a set for her third birthday and loves this! It's very portable, a great game to have in a restaurant or on the plane the magnets keep everything together and the tin is sturdier than a cardboard box. I love that the clothes are fancy without being overdone and the girl looks like a normal person. Great toy for your princess-loving child.
on October 18, 2008
This is one of my four-year-old's favorite toys. We got it on vacation, and it is a great travel toy. It also makes the perfect birthday gift because it is substantial and beautiful (not the kind of thing you find in every store), but inexpensive. In fact, we are big fans of all Mudpuppy toys -- but the sturdiness of the tin box and the fantastic artwork puts this particular set over the top great!
VINE VOICEon April 19, 2011
Not magnetic. Why have dresses and accessories that are clearly supposed to be layered, not stick?
The tin is great. The illustrations and outfits are beautiful, but when a magnetic toy is not magnetic, what is the point??
on October 1, 2009
I purchased this item for an upcoming cross country trip with my princess loving 4-year-old daughter. The princess is very pretty without being too cutesy. She looks more like my daughter by the picture on the tin and there are many options for hair, clothing, accessories, etc. The magnetized tin is nice to place one of the several backgrounds offered and then placing the doll and all accessories on top. We plan on using it in the car and I think my daughter will enjoy it.

Update: Unfortunately, the magnets will only work if placed on the tin and do not really adhere to one another very well. It is a little too frustrating for my daughter, so it has not really been used. It is a little pricey for a toy that gets very little use.
on February 14, 2010
I gave this as a gift to a 5-year-old. She seemed to enjoy it but the magnets didn't seem very strong. When layering the hair on top of the head, it didn't want to stick. It was more frustrating to me than to her.
on February 7, 2015
This came in extremely handy for a long plane ride. There are lots of small pieces, so some did get lost as there is no little "Baggie" to put the magnets in. Therefore when you open it, inevitably some pieces may spill out. Overall great product though !
on July 8, 2011
Great gift. My daughter loves magnets. If you layer too many pieces they don't stick as well, but if using in the tin as a portable toy (eg: keeping the child entertained on long journeys)then no problem.
on January 17, 2013
These had a high parent score, so I purchased them for a 5 year old niece. She was bored with them after about 5 minutes. They seemed of decent quality but just sit in the container.
on February 28, 2016
The assesories that should go on the doll are not magnetic. The doll has to be in the box. Not what I had expected at all.
Would not buy again.
on February 5, 2014
My daughter (and all of her friends) love this! It cleans up easily, and is perfect for travel! makes a great bday present for a 4 or 5 y/o.