Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on June 10, 2009
I really like colorform type toys and I really like puzzle maps. I thought my second grader might have fun peeling off the states and putting them in their place on the map. Unfortunately, he didn't think it was much fun at all. The board is sturdy, colorful and the states have cartoon like images on them depicting iconic state symbols. My son played with this once and won't pick it up again...not even while sick or in the car. He said it was just boring. From a construction point, the seam that runs down the center of the map severely creases any state "sticker" left on the board when it's closed. So, you have to pull off all of the "stickers" before you put away the map or the center states will be permanently crumpled. There is no place to really store the states unless you want to reposition each state back onto the sheet from which they originally came. It's not a bad toy. My son just didn't really like it. My six and three year old were even less interested.
on July 13, 2009
We used this map for the license plate game on a 9 day road trip; it was a great joy for our 6 year old. The stickers held up well and are reusable, which is great because we take lots of trips. We will get at least two or three more trips before the stickers centered in the folding crease fall apart. The New England states are all lumped together as one sticker so if you find one- you find them all. It has lots of decorative picture stickers that she could use to decorate when the plate games was getting slow. It was much better than using a printed off piece of paper and I was very happy with the quality for the price!