Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Muk Luks Men's Tom Slipper
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on October 24, 2012
Well made, warm, but were a little tighter than I expected. I wear a 10 1/2 and got the Medium which was for 10-11 sizes. I was going to wear them with socks to keep my ankles warm, but they were too tight. Have been wearing them around w/o socks to break them in (compressing the lining) which seems to be working. Will continue and hopefully when it gets colder (I'm in sunny AZ and its 85 deg out) will loosen up enuf to wear my socks with them.
on November 7, 2014
My muk luks were delivered exactly two weeks ago today. I'm sorry to say that after less than two weeks of use (as i don't wear them every day), the stitching that holds together the fabric to the rubber/plastic base on one of the slippers has already come undone, and continues to degrade with every use. This would be a 4-star product otherwise, but there's no justification for a product falling apart after less than two weeks....especially one that's intended for everyday use.
review image
on June 29, 2013
This was a Christmas present 2012. It is now the end of June 2013 and he is still wearing them around the house. The colors are nice especially if you are a OSU fan. He wears a 10-10 1/2 shoe and the medium works.
on July 14, 2014
My husband liked these right away and said you could even wear these as regular shoes. They're warm, cushioned and have a good, sturdy sole on them. He has size 10 feet and I bought the large- his toes end with a little more room to spare. Good fit!
on December 12, 2014
Bought it on October 24, 2014, and today the sole of the left slipper came off. It was sewn in, so I suppose I could have it sewn it back on, but I'm no seamstress. There's a hole in the cloth under my big toe. Return window has closed. Very disappointed.

In that month and a half that I've wore these, indoors only, most mornings and nights, they looked nice. The amount of warmth they provide is comparable to a pair of open toed sandals with socks, however. It's nice to not have my feet touching the cold floor, but close to no insulation.

It's been almost a month and a half, and they look like they're year old.
review image
on October 30, 2014
I wear a regular size 11 mens, and ordered the largest size I could - and these things were STILL painful to get on my foot. I actually heard the threads ripping when I tried to put the left one -and my foot is of 'regular' size to thin. The problem was the top of the slipper at the 'arch' - it was completely unforgiving with the foot. The right slipper was only slightly less painful, yet still with the same issue. Once on the foot, and once the throbbing pain subsided on the top of my poor feet, the fit was was actually about a 1/2 size too big for the foot. They are comfortable, they just don't feel very secure on - they tend to have that clomping sound you hear around kids trying on their parents shoes for dress up. Considering the pain that was inflicted getting these on in the first place, I've pretty much decided to wear them until they wear out completely, or I find a nice doctor who can get me a nice topical numbing agent -no, I don't mean a double scotch straight up (although I could use one, now). I definitely don't remember my actual original muk luks being quite so tortuous to wear. Then again I grew up in the 70s when things were still made with pride in the states, and not in some factory in Pakistan or India.
on September 14, 2015
This is my 3rd pair of the same style, I wear them just about all day at home so I tend to wear them out pretty fast. I love these because they are perfect for winter and surprisingly perfect to wear during the summer. The cushioned sole tends to compact and loose it's plush feeling after about of month of wearing. My shoe size is about 8.5 and they fit perfectly (size SM) in the beginning but they tend to stretch out after a few months to the point I have to wear socks to keep them on my feet or I have to kinda scuff along. I tend to scuff anyways so these would probably last longer if I didn't but the soles do wear pretty well and they do offer a decent amount of traction for outdoor wear. Overall these have been the best pair of slippers I have ever had.
on January 23, 2013
I think they are ugly as sin, but they were on my s-i-l's "wish list", and he loves them, so what do I know?
on October 8, 2014
I bought these for myself, a woman, given I am not a fan of woman's slipper. For me they fit well over my slipper socks given I always have cold feet. A little big which was expected, but they will get the job done for me.
on December 2, 2013
I bought these for Christmas and asked my husband to try them on incase we needed to return them before the holidays. He wears an 11 and I bought the largest size they come in... I think large? We'll, he tried them on and afterwards I told him that I'd wrap them so he'd have something to open on Christmas. He interupted me during wrapping and asked if he could have them early! lol. I am really happy that he likes them and his feet aren't cold!