I have 6 of these corsets, starting at 180 lbs and an XXL, then on to the next smaller size, a XL. After a month or so then down to a L and now to this Medium. I tight lace for waist training and have gone from a 38 inch waist at 180 lb to currently
Published 14 months ago by Sissy

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for serious corset wearers
I'm in tight lacing training (Or have been) and have been using real steel boned corsets. This isn't steel boned. The only place it has any kind of support is in the very front. The rest has such lack of support, when you lace is tightly, it gets all weird. It inches up.
It does not have support, it does not look like it does in the picture.
NOW
It's great...
Published 13 months ago by Beth

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for serious corset wearers, June 4, 2013
This review is from: Muka Women's Floral Tapestry Steel Boned Corset (Apparel)
It does not have support, it does not look like it does in the picture.
NOW
It's great for non serious costumers. I use it as a casual corset to wear out. IT does make my chest look nice, it just doesn't wear like a properly fitting corset.
It's a beautiful design,and it's great for every day wear and those who are just starting out wearing corsets.
I do suggest replacing the laces with real corseting laces,

5.0 out of 5 stars Opentip is one of the best sellers on Amazon, great customer service and very well made corsets and corset belts, May 1, 2013
This review is from: Muka Women's Floral Tapestry Steel Boned Corset (Apparel)
a 29 inch waist at 159 lbs.. I aim to get to hopefully a 26 inch waist and around 155 lbs or so.At 5 ft 10 inches my waist is much improved.I replaced the ribbon with sash cord from the hardware store. This is easier to pull tightly and is easier also on the fingers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, July 19, 2013
Buying corsets on line is sometimes a hit and miss. This corset is very comfy, I am short so some are too long, this one fits and feels great.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit., May 24, 2013
H.Jackson (Baltimore, Md) - See all my reviews
I bought the item on my husbands account. I wasn't sure if it would fit correctly, but it is a perfect fit! It was better priced here than in the department stores. Very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this corset!, March 13, 2014
This review is from: Muka Women's Floral Tapestry Steel Boned Corset (Apparel)
Amazing corset! I was expecting some cheap fashion corset, but it has cinched my waist 4 inches smaller! Ordered a medium and it is perfect! Will order from this seller again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good fit but quality issues., April 23, 2014
I have only worn this item three times and two of the steel rods have poked through the material at the bottom.

3.0 out of 5 stars one-use corset, March 9, 2014
This corset fits perfectly and looks amazing... but doesn't last long. I wore it once for Halloween and the metal rivets were all coming out. I am large busted but, jeez.

4.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, January 17, 2014
This review is from: Muka Women's Floral Tapestry Steel Boned Corset (Apparel)
It's a fairly good corset, considering the price. Sticks out awkwardly at the bottom, but it's not bad. Fits waist nicely.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice and well made!, January 8, 2014
This review is from: Muka Women's Floral Tapestry Steel Boned Corset (Apparel)
The corset fits like a corset should. It is tight and the boning (while not steel) is sturdy enough to help with shaping. The only thing I do not care for is that the bottom of the corset can tend to rub me the wrong way and then laces in the back to super long. Other than that, I love the sturdy fabric, the design, and the crafting of this item.

1.0 out of 5 stars This is so not what is in the picture or size I ordered!!!!!!!!!!!!, November 19, 2013
Was so upset ordered a 3X I get a small corset with a white tag that just says 3X on it no labels at all. You can tell the difference from a 3X and a large or smaller. and it had some small holes and thread was coming off it.

Rate and Discover Movies