5.0 out of 5 stars I Love it!!!
This corset arrived today and I immediately fell in love. It's really pretty and it gives a good shape to my body. I did however have some difficulty putting it on but the end results was what I wanted.Comfortable and could still breathe since this isn't a true corset. The material isn't thick so sitting down I'm going to be cautious with. I recommend to anyone about this...
Published on October 14, 2011 by Lavenduela Knightingale20

1.0 out of 5 stars I followed sizing chart. XXL was ridiculously small.
I weigh 175 pounds. 38DDD bust, 34 waist & 44 hips. I looked at the sizing chart carefully and ordered XXL (42-44E/F bust, 180-200 pounds, 32-34 waist and 42-44 hips). When I tried it on, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. This may have fit a size 10. I was told I could return it. The shipping is $38.00. I was told if I didn't return it, I would get a 30% refund...
Published on December 4, 2012 by MissDenver

‹ Previous | 1 2 312 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy and flattering, April 8, 2013
I had never bought a corset before, and was a little unsure about doing so. I love the fit of this corset, and would buy another one in a heartbeat.

3.0 out of 5 stars This corset fit great around the waist and I love that u can ..., August 26, 2014
I bought an xl. Im by no means a xl but I have a big boobs. This corset fit great around the waist and I love that u can tie the bck. The front snaps are a bit frustrating but if the back is loose its not so bad. I dont care for the bust are because it dosent cup your breast it smashes them. Other than that I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, August 7, 2012
This review is from: Muka Women's White Tapestry Brocade Fashion Corset Bustier, Gift Idea (Apparel)
I was nervous about this, because it was my first corset and some of the reviews were a bit negative. But I have no trouble lacing this sucker up by myself, and holy hell, do I love it. It fits perfectly. I may never take it off.

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit, March 3, 2012
I odered this as an option to wear to a party alongside a black faux leather corset. This was the perfect fit. very sexy but be carful not to pull the strings to tight! The fabric seems to not be able to stretch much it might rip!

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, but..., January 3, 2012
sm (Arizona, USA) - See all my reviews
The product looks pretty on, but it's not the best construction ever. A huge negative on my received corset is that the corset busks, (the front closure section,) does not line up appropriately, so trying to get it closed whether it's on or off my body is difficult. I've made my own corsets and the only reason I decided to buy this one was because of the heart shaped breasts area as my corsets are 1800's style and don't have that. The materials used in this brocade corset are under the standard that I use and have come to expect from a corset, but for the price I guess I should have expected that.

Plus side for this corset is that the boning, while not steel, isn't uncomfortable.

The corset actually does nothing to minimize my waist like my other corset does, but that's not my reason for buying this corset anyway so that's not a bad thing for me.

Functionality I'd give it a 1 star due to the corset busk closure not lining up appropriately.
I ultimately decided to give it a 3 star rating because it is pretty to look at.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, exactly as pictured., August 28, 2014
To be honest I was kind of skeptical of what I was going to get, having never ordered a corset before, but this was perfect! It's relatively easy to put on with lace on the back side (so you can adjust tightness) and hooks on the front. The hooks can be kind of tricky to take off, but at least everything is easy to slip on. I'm also VERY tiny to begin with, so I didn't think the bust part would fit, but surprisingly there's no awkward gap or anything like that.

Would def recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, February 29, 2012
This corset is well worth the price!!! The detail is beautiful and the white is like the perfect moonlight(: It's my new favorite top, but all of this aside the costumer service was also amazing. I had ordered the wrong size and opentip's costumer service replied to my e-mail within 24 hours and corrected my error no questions or hassles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Remarkably Comfortable, and Well Made, November 11, 2014
I bought this as a christmas present to wear for my significant other and needless to say it's always great when it's something I love as much as he does. This was comfortable, and amazingly well made. I think what I also loved about this corset was how well it fit for my petite frame. (32 bust, 24 waist).
I also got double use out of this because it wasn't too revealing - therefore I made it double as the top for my White Swan Ballet costume one year. =)

1.0 out of 5 stars The size of the corset i ordered was a medium and there is no way it is a medium it is so tiny, it does not fit properly, September 7, 2013
It does not fit properly, And I do not have time before my wedding to send it back and wait for a bigger one to come in the mail

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap, May 22, 2013
didnt fit and the string tht holds the back together is silky satin and it dont hold together at all

‹ Previous | 1 2 312 | Next ›