4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice.
Published on September 1, 2011 by Nancee Beattie

2.0 out of 5 stars No bust support
In the photo, there appear to be some kind of cups in the top of the corset, but this is not the case. It is just the straight boning, which you can kind of shape to your body, but it does not provide real support for the ladies. I am a 32DDD and this flattened my boobs into pancakes. Not flattering.

I filed for a return - they are accepting the return, but...
Published 5 months ago by jkamazon

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice., September 1, 2011
I'm really happy with this corset. It's not very expensive, and it is very well made. I am not skinny, and I am a triple D bust size--yet this corset held everything in place and made me look fabulous. My husband likes it, too. Very, very much. It is cut so that you could pair it with jeans and a blazer and wear it anywhere, but also sexy enough to stay in the bedroom--or anywhere in between. The hooks in front are not the easiest to fasten, but they stay closed until you want them unhooked. The lacing in back is just satin ribbon, and could use aglets to make getting through the eyelets easier. Over all, very satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Service, July 12, 2012
I wrote an earlier response stating i felt this product looks a bit cheap in person. Within a few hours I actually received a response from the company apologizing for me being unhappy and received a refund on my purchase and got to keep the product. While this product did not meet my specification this seller went far above and beyond and I would recommend using them to anybody. Its rare you get that kind of service in person let alone online. Well Done.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, February 6, 2013
I bought this for part of my wonder woman costume and it worked out really well. The reason I took off one star is that it is fairly hard to close.

2.0 out of 5 stars No bust support, July 26, 2014

I filed for a return - they are accepting the return, but charging me a restocking fee in addition to the postage. Once again I'm learning that I should really stick to orders filled by Amazon - especially the "Prime with free returns" on clothing, etc. It's a bummer to pay for nothing.

On the plus side, I really didn't have much of a problem closing the hooks like other people did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit!, November 18, 2013
I ordered this corset for a halloween costume and it was great! I'm not sure of my exact measurements, but I wear a 34DD and a size 2/4 in pants. I ordered the medium and it fit perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great corset!, October 10, 2013
The corsett fits true to size. I wear size 5-6 and ordered a medium it fits perfect. I love this corset.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, and Great Fit, October 29, 2012
Got this to wear with a white skirt and some wonder woman boots for my wedding oct2012. When i first got the corest i had it laced up nice and tight, not to where i couldnt breath. I loved how it fit!! I wore it with my skirt and it really tied the whole outfit together i was very happy with it and I even wore it as a Wonder Woman costume top! I am already looking forward to my next corset purchase!

4.0 out of 5 stars Halloween costume, December 8, 2014
I used this as the top to my halloween costume and I was so concerned with if it would fit. I was pleasantly surprised that it fit like a glove. I'm large chested with a smaller waist and this accommodated in all the right areas. The only thing I would complain about is that it was difficult to fasten all the front closures. You'll understand if you purchase this and try yourself. it's not impossible but it will take some time and patience.

4.0 out of 5 stars good for the value, August 7, 2012
i got a small. i have a 27" waist and a large chest. i bought a medium of a different corset they sell and found that theyre a bit loose in the top area even if youre well endowed. so i got a small and it fits well. its a lot brighter than the picture shows. its easily fire hydrant red. but thats okay. also ill have to get two laces to relace the back since it only comes with one to lace the whole thing and i wouldnt trust it to hold up if youre going to be tugging and pulling to tighten it. other than that, its very flattering and actually comfortable for a corset. a little cheap looking up close, but for the money its a good deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!!, October 21, 2013
I bought this corset for my wonder woman costume and it is simply amazing!!
fits great and does not look cheap at all. I cant wait to wear it. i love that my chest looks
great and it doesn't look like i am about to bust out everywhere. if you are a big chest woman i suggest
a size larger u can always make it smaller than bigger.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Muka Women's Red Faux Leather Fashion Boned Corset Bustier, Gift Idea S
$85.70 $17.99
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.