4.0 out of 5 stars quite surprised
The description is lacking. I was surprised at the quality for the price. This is a light weight, lightly boned (plastic boning) corset top with steel closure and modesty panel in the back. I love it. Adds a little shape but you can still move in it. NOt for the true corset aficionado. Will not cinch you in with out distorting. But good for a night out.
Published on December 21, 2011 by B. Johnson

1.0 out of 5 stars sizes not accurate
according to MUKA's sizing shart I should have fit into a large to extra large.. I bought XXL and it was still too small...and they are not returnable. It also states to order 2-3 inches under your natural waist size which I di not do and it was still too small.
Published 21 months ago by candy40

4.0 out of 5 stars quite surprised, December 21, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, October 1, 2012
D. Gianferante (Massacusetts, USA) - See all my reviews
I really like this corset! I got as an essential part of my Halloween Snow White costume. It's just the right color. I also like that you can use the back flap under the strings, or tuck it away and show some skin. Material seems sturdy.
The downsides? The clasps in the front are a little tough to get together. Once you do, it seems like it will definitely stay on. But still. It takes some time to get it on.

As far as sizing- I am between an L and an XL, usually, so I went with the XL. I'm VERY glad that I did. The corset fits well, but I have to let the strings out a little farther than I'd like. I think that there is no way I would fit into an L. My bra size is 36DD and I wear a size 12 pant. And usually a size 12 dress. Hopefully that helps as far as measurements.

I didn't realize until after I ordered it that it would ship from Hong Kong (check the seller profile to see if this is the case when you order!). The estimated arrival really made me worry- 6 weeks?! Oh no! However, it arrived in about 3, so no problem there.
Overall, I am very happy with my purchase, and would recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars DONT listen to those negative feedbacks!!!, November 30, 2011
Obviously the person who wrote the negative feedback doesn't really know how to shop online! Before ordering you have to think about delivery time/ shipping/ handling/ orders if theyre in stock or not/ etc etc... i ordered these on the 23and received them on the 1st... so yes . I do consider them fast because i am overseas.

About the items:

the blue corset was PERFECT. the color is absolutely amazing. Used for a Christmas party, went well with the theme, and even more perfect for the after party!

the polka dot corset was gorgeous! the picture showed white but to my surprise it was more of an ivory color. Also went well with my other half's xmas party.

The items are true to size so make sure you get a measuring tape and measure your bust, waist, and hips accordingly and order just a size smaller to make the corset look fitting.

My fav part is the bust part, HAHA made me look amazing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality for price, March 15, 2013
This corset is great for the money you are paying. though the underwear is cheap and i havent worn it, this corset is beautiful. they color is rich and pretty. the plastic boning holds up okay, but please be aware this is more of a top and not a waist trainer. but for the money, i sure dont feel like i went wrong anywhere!!

4.0 out of 5 stars It's beautiful ..., April 19, 2012
This review is from: Muka Women's Blue Flower Tapestry Brocade Fashion Corset, Gift Idea
But sizing is not correct. XL was a Medium. Bought XL for friend. I'm a Medium it fit me. I'm always a medium. I've never been an XL. They should post appropriate correct sizes.

1.0 out of 5 stars sizes not accurate, September 21, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Pretty, January 22, 2014
This is very comfortable to wear, very pretty, however is hard to put on by your self if you are big busted and cannot see over your chest.

2.0 out of 5 stars Size, August 29, 2012
Natalie Goodwin (Melbourne, Australia) - See all my reviews
I purchase these item along with 4 other similar items. 3 out fo the five are fine for size however this one and the white one are completely different in size like they have been mislabelled. Postage too expense for me to return.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, November 15, 2012
I was really impressed by the quality construction and beautiful fabric of this product. The only disappointment to me, was that I probably should have ordered the next size up. I tried to pay special attention to the sizing guidelines, but I'm sortof borderline between 2 sizes, and I opted for the smaller of the 2, when I should have opted for the larger. So the moral of the story is, when in doubt, go the next size up instead of down. But this was of amazing quality considering the price. I'm very very tempted to purchase another one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Supper big hit!, March 28, 2014
Got for a costume but I wear it with blue jeans sometimes. Easy to clean and great fitting. The stays are steel and this is made to last, not cheap materials and flimsy like most on the market. I will not buy another brand, I am defiantly getting another.

Rate and Discover Movies