Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

• Customer Reviews

on November 6, 2013
Like the other poster, I bought this through the Kickstarter campaign. It took less than a minute to pair with my phone and works terrifically, and has some decent range. Would recommend to anyone..
on September 12, 2014
I'm very disappointed because I could only use it until the battery died. Allow me to elaborate;

PROS
It worked great. Good response time from "click" to "photo taken" on my iphone. Fairly seamless pairing. The little nylon drawstring bag for safe-keeping was quite handy. So why 3 stars?

CONS
Once the battery died, I cautiously opened the outer casing and very meticulously removed the lower screw holding down the metal lever to remove the battery & determine what type of replacement I needed. I went to the store to buy the replacement & once inserted I checked for contact by powering it up, and nothing. I made sure everything was assembled properly, lined up, battery not upside-down, etc. and still; nothing. Removed the new battery. Re-inserted it. completely re-assembled the device & again, nothing. I'm pretty sure it wasn't user error. It wasn't exposed to moisture, bumped, etc in the process. I triple checked that I had the correct battery and that it was inserted properly and she's dead as a dodo.
on November 19, 2013
This is such a great device, so simple to connect and so functional in it's design and purpose. As these have been hard to come by after their roll-out, I've purchased one of each color (black and white) and plan for them to be the first thing opened on Christmas morning. I am TIRED of having, year after year, a phone full of pics of only my wife and two kids. This gives me the chance to set the phone up using the stand and get myself in some pics for once!

Gotta be the best gift idea out there for Christmas!
on March 3, 2014
I was skeptical about this when I bought but I just received it and can't put it down! I love it!!! It was super easy to use and light as a feather. It will be most helpful on my vacation. It was so easy to use i didn't need to read the directions, just switched it on, then on apple mode and it was ready to go! Don't forget to tun on bluetooth on your device.
on March 2, 2015
This product works perfectly. I wanted to get pics of birds on my property. I got fabulous results first try. I set up iPhone on ground outside, put down some bird feed, then used Shuttr remote from inside my house to capture bird pics. It's like fishing, but don't have to get up so early:)
review image
on April 11, 2014
I had originally bought this for my photo booth at my wedding that I made myself using an ipad. But I find myself using it to take full body selfies and even group photos of family and friends without having someone to be left out of the photo because they had to take the photo and without that awkward pose where I hold it out as far as I can but my face is extremely close to the camera with everyone else in the background. It was super easy to connect via Bluetooth & I love that I can just keep snapping pictures. I can take 10 pictures in 2 seconds. I just click the button over & over. It's super responsive! I get some great group photos when everyone poses with their cheesy "say cheese" smiles then they relax and have real smiles without knowing I've been snapping 10 more photos of them! And the included kickstand makes it so easy to set my phone upright!
on February 11, 2014
No special app to buy - this is out of the box excellent. Gave two of these for gifts and both were so pleased. Will get more in the future.
on December 27, 2013
This is a great and fairly inexpensive device. It makes it so easy for you to get in the picture without having to depend on a timer. The only limitation is the feedback. If you don't have your flash on or can't hear your camera click noise you won't know when the picture was taken. Still I am very happy with the device. It works great on my Nexus 5 (and should work with any phone camera with bluetooth).
on August 4, 2015
Great design. It's sleek and stylish. It fits on a key chain. Sadly, it is waste of money.

The only time it ever worked was when I initially tested it. For the past several months, I've been thrilled with the purchase, just knowing I had this spiffy remote in my pocket. The problem is... it never gave me any benefit... and now that I've had some time to devote to trouble-shooting, it looks like it simply doesn't work.

I read the "instructions." I watched the videos. I tried everything. It said it was paired but not connected to my iPhone. The documentation suggested "forgetting" this device and re-pairing. It will not pair again. To rule out my phone, I tried to pair it with my husband's iPhone. Nothing.

Perhaps the battery was low? I invested in new batteries. I tested. Nothing.

I did note, that the inside didn't even really look like the one in their video for changing the battery.

I just tried to return it, but Amazon won't do returns after 30 days. So I'm out about $40 plus another $5 for batteries that were not the problem, anyway.

I wish the folks at Studio Neat would make a remote shutter device. I bet theirs would work.

This one is cute. But other than looks, it is a complete failure and waste of money.
review image
on December 18, 2013
Just ordered 4 of these for Christmas gifts! I can't wait to give these
to my techie kids. Love the fact this works with the native camera app
on phone!

BTW...emailed a couple of questions to customer service and received immediate email back.
This does work with video as well and also has a small key stand for phone to use for holding phone!