5.0 out of 5 stars Classics to add to your collection.
All songs should be playable by the intermediate pianist. Paper is high quality gloss and has color images throughout.

Song List:

I'll Make A Man Out Of You (Reprise) Ab Major
Reflection G Major
True To Your Heart Bb Major

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, April 1, 2013
The book itself is wonderful - great illustrations, great song choices (both the pop and the film version of "Reflection," which is the song I wanted most from this book), and the piano arrangements are simple and pretty. Highly recommended.

Only one constructive comment: I received the book a few days late. Maybe it was a fluke but I was starting to get worried.

2.0 out of 5 stars Songs are dumbed down, don't sound like the originals, July 20, 2013
This review is from: Mulan (Paperback)
I think they left out a LOT of notes in this arrangement. For example, the "Be a Man" song is mostly single or double notes in this book, but the original song is very full sounding and, well, manly. I think they could have done a much better job of arranging the full orchestra piece for piano, rather than just plopping the melody on the page and adding an occasional chord. This is supposed to be the regular piano/vocal/guitar book, but it sounds like easy piano, even if the pages don't look like easy piano.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for Intermediate and Beginners, March 26, 2011
This review is from: Mulan (Paperback)
I grew up studying music. I could play just about almost any instrument thrown my way. No one was surprised when I suddenly began playing the piano well for someone with no lessons. My mother immediately found me an instructor and Mulan was one of the first books I used for practice. The songs in this book are easier than the songs written for intermediate players, but they are also a bit harder for the students that are still learning at the easy to read big note level. The songs are played just as they are heard in the film (not the radio edits of songs) so anyone that is struggling with rhythm can refer back to the songs for a bit of help. This is a great book for an aspiring student as well as Disney music fans. Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book, November 6, 2014
I tried playing "Reflection" on the piano. That song is also on my Disney Songs for Easy Piano. I think this was when I start to understand the keys of majors and minors from looking at the circle of 5ths. I had to also get this 'cause I mistakenly bought the book for Piano/Vocal/Guitar.

4.0 out of 5 stars wish it was a little more challenging, November 19, 2014
This review is from: Mulan (Paperback)
Great music scores, but I was just a little disappointed that I was hoping the music was going to be a little more challenging. The music is great sounds just like the movie, but wis they but more chords in it. Ovreally this would be gregreat for like a intermidiate student.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good songs, August 30, 2014
JAE (Las Vegas, NV) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mulan (Paperback)
Like the songs & arrangements.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mulan Soundtrack is Music to My Ears!, June 9, 1998
By A Customer
This review is from: Mulan (Unbound)
This soundtrack is awesome! The songs are great especially "I'll Make A Man Out of You."

5.0 out of 5 stars Mulan songbook, June 10, 2012
This review is from: Mulan (Paperback)
The songs sound very much like the orginal movie score. The guitar chords are easy to follow so that my kids are playing piano-guitar together. Great sounding.

5.0 out of 5 stars about the cd, December 21, 2008
This review is from: Mulan (Ost) (Audio CD)
Honor to us all -- Reflection -- I'll make a man out of you -- A girl worth fighting for -- True to your heart (single) -- Suite from Mulan -- Attack at the wall (score) -- Mulan's decision (score) -- Blossoms (score) -- The Huns attack (score) -- The burned-out village (score) -- Reflection (pop version)

Mulan
Mulan by Matthew Wilder (Paperback - May 1, 1998)
$14.95 $12.74