Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

on December 9, 2014
Excellent service. Very fast delivery. My only complaint would be that the pictures need to be updated. Tt he pictures of the watch are perfect and the watch is beautiful, but it is A LOT bigger than the picture indicates. It was actually larger than my wrist. I returned it, but the free (and painless, very easy) returns is why I gave this watch such good rating. Just because it wasn't right for me doesn't mean it won't be perfect for someone else! Great experience for an item I didn't even keep!
on March 20, 2012
I saw this watch and I really liked it because of its color and the design so I decided to buy it. However, when I received it I realized is too big. The watch is still beautiful but if you are a thin person like me you will not appreciate. This watch is so big, that I was looking at Internet if this model could be a man's watch. So I won't recommend it, even tough I love big watches, this one is too much.

Alexandra
on January 31, 2013
Everybody who ook at my watch love it. It is a perfect watch to wear at any time. It looks exacty as the picture
on September 3, 2013
Very good functions, so elegant, just one unconfortable feature: it is too heavy for my little wrist, by the way, I love it. Thanks.
on May 28, 2015
My go to summer watch! The color is gorgeous in the picture and even more gorgeous in person. A definite MUST HAVE! A little large; however I like my watches that way. I absolutely LOVE Mulco watches!!!
on January 3, 2015
The watch is amazing. Recommended!!!!
review image
on January 13, 2015
Want to make a statement? Get a conversation started? Get this watch ⌚!
Beautiful and bold. The combination of the striking color, size and materials send this one straight to the top of my reach for list
on September 20, 2013
Excellent watch, i just got it for my wife and she love it. Is exactly what you see in the Amazon page.
on December 17, 2013
this is a master piece of design, its a beauty and well package it the materials are awesome i will buy more of them later
on December 2, 2013
Excellent Watch and looks really nice. 100% recommend it, the other colors are really good too and is not too heavy