5.0 out of 5 stars It was a deal!
I was very impressed when I got a set of 3 filters in a neat durable case for less than $10. The order arrived promptly and the complementary microfiber cloth made my day. Great customer service, strongly suggest!
Published on August 2, 2011 by Artem

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for budget entry photographers.
Published on November 19, 2012 by I. Sharton

5.0 out of 5 stars It was a deal!, August 2, 2011
This review is from: 58mm Multi-Coated 3 Piece Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD) For The Canon Digital EOS Rebel T5i, SL1, T4i, T3i, T3, T1i, T2i, 60D, EOS 70D, EOS 5D Mark III Digital SLR Cameras Which Use Any Of These (18-55mm, 75-300mm, 50mm 1.4 , 55-200, 55-250mm) Lenses (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Long & Short, December 19, 2011
C. Sinklier (San Antonio, TX USA) - See all my reviews
I've been a film photographer since the Sixties and for some years now I've shot strictly digital - starting yonks looking back that qualifies as back-in-the-day round these parts - used cameras manufactured by the likes of Yashika, Pentax, Ashia, Canon, Minolta, Nikon and more. First thing I've always done is get a UV filter to screw onto any and all lenses to protect the expensive lens with a layer of sacrificial glass. Depending on the filter manufacturer these UV Filters cost anywhere from $10 to $20 - back-in-the-day. Now I'm not saying these filters from A & R are somehow the equivalent to the glass from say - Nikon (tip-0-the-hat to elitist) - but they look and perform like glass from any other I've used and the Multi-coating on this kit of filters seems to work - meaning no overt flare that I've detected yet - - - ironically I have to add lens-flare with Photoshop on occasion for effect in the photographic stylings I do now-days - take a look at some of my work at vivachas.com and see for yourself - - - the filters seem good to me - 'course I've only been making pix for something over forty years - I still haven't seen or done everything ~:0) VivaChas!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really helps my photos and at the price you can't go wrong, July 4, 2011
Aaron Scott (Sweetwater County, Wyoming United States) - See all my reviews
Let me be clear: I am at best a dilettante when it comes to photography. I knew just enough to know that on those days when the sky is perfectly blue, a photograph doesn't capture it the way you see it--without help. Nor do I know enough to select the best, most perfect filters. If I spent $50, $100 or more on a set of filters, I would have no idea if I got a bargain or a ripoff. I purchased this set for the polarizing filter, which I knew would enhance those blue skies and green trees. (The other two filters are of little to no use to ME: I have never taken a photo under fluorescent lighting and I could detect no significant difference between a photo taken with the UV filter, and one without.) The polarizing filter would itself justify the cost, or more than the cost. I have gotten some really great photos of green trees on blue skies with it. Heck, this set costs what one might spend on lunch at Taco Time; purchase it by all means and try the polarizing filter. If you know enough, you might try and be glad of--or not--the other two. Regardless, you can't possibly go wrong.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal for the $, February 25, 2012
Item was delivered quickly as advertised. I wanted to purchase a CPL (circular polarizing) filter and not spend a lot of money right off the bat. I realize this set of filters are not of the highest quality but, they should work well enough for practice and learning how and when to 'filter' my shots for proper exposure.

I'm still rather new at using anything other than Auto modes. I hope my purchase of a Canon Rebel T3i/600D will prove to be a rewarding yet, challenging pastime. Once I've gained knowledge and some practice I will most likely purchase more expensive, higher quality filters.

I think this seller has a great value here, in this little set of filters. One can never have enough UV filters, if for nothing else but protection for the lens glass elements. I have seen many a photo with that ugly greenish glow of florescent lighting and I will undoubtedly use the FL-D filter when the need arises. These filters are of decent build quality at their price-point and the included case for their storage is a nice touch. The microfiber cleaning cloth while kinda smallish, was a nice 'freebie', something else One can never seem to have enough of.

A recommended buy for those not wishing to break the bank!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for your lense, March 18, 2012
The seller gets 5 stars because these items arrived earlier than expected and they were exactly as described so hats off to the seller. The product appears to be of high quality and was over $20 cheaper than my local Wolf camera, Best Buy and Target! The other difference was that the lense covers came with a case which was nice. I tried all three lense covers to see how they operated and what the differences were, but I ended up leaving the polarizer on my lense because it didn't tint the picture as the others and I read that you should always leave on a cover because it will help preserve your lense in case of an accident. Well that review I read was correct and that polarizer did in fact save my 18-55 lense. It rolled off the table and when it hit the floor I quickly picked it up and shook it to hear glass ratteling around inside of the lense cap. When I took the cap off to see what a wasted $100+ looks like I noticed that the lense cap absorbed the shock from the drop and broke rather than the lense itself! That polarizer was a gift from the gods on that day! I like the fact that it saved my lense so much that I ordered the upgraded set which comes with the same three filters and four macro filters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, January 24, 2012
BOB (New York City, NY) - See all my reviews
These filters are so far even better than I've hoped. They fit my camera like a charm and so far I had no problems at all.

What comes in a box:

Actually, there were two boxes that came with this order. One of them had some cleaning liquid, few cotton swabs, and really soft micro fiber cleaning cloth. In the other box comes a small leather case with three filters, each of them separated inside and they fit perfectly. The carrying case is very sturdy and protects the glass lenses very nicely.

Overall, I am a satisfied costumer and I would recommend these lenses for everybody.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for budget entry photographers., November 19, 2012
I got these when I just started photography. The UV filter is for protection of the lens, and works, but does not have non reflective coastings. Polarizer filter is good, but has a bluish graying hue. Once I got Tiffen polirizer, that was quality. They purple filter is worthless, and there os no need for it, since your camera's white balance takes care of flourescent tint. I now prefer Hoya UV which is about $12 or so and has anti reflective coatings to avoid flare. But it's a great starter kit, and for someone who is on the budget, like I was when I just started.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Addition to Camera, November 28, 2011
I have found these filters to be a great addition to my camera bag, and have enjoyed using each one. I am far from being an expert photographer, but am enjoying the learning process and with the use of these filters, I find photography more enjoyable than first anticipated. These are well worth the price and should be a staple of all camera bags

5.0 out of 5 stars Fully satisfied, December 4, 2014
This is an inexpensive set of three filters. I purchased them to go with a new DSLR camera because I always use a UV filter to protect the camera lens. I am an amateur photographer who has taken thousands of photographs with a variety of cameras. I did not see any visible defect in the lens or distortion in the image, so I am fully satisfied with these lenses. They screwed onto the lens easily with no tendency to strip the threads. The kit comes with a case that that holds the lenses in separate compartments.

Many professional photographers or very serious amateurs hold that inexpensive lenses such as these are not of sufficient quality to be of any value and expect to pay 7 to 20 times more for a lens. However, as I said, I could discern no degradation in image quality with these lenses, so they were just what I was looking for.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does The Job Sometimes, July 8, 2013
Overall this product does the job for me, but sometimes.
As a Lighting Designer for theatre I sometimes find it difficult to get accurate photos of my work as it pertains to color & temperature, even with fiddling with settings on my camera itself.

I figured these filters would help. They are alright.
I have not found 1 filter that corrects and does exactly what I want it to do all of the time, but often find myself swapping filters quite a bit in the same scenes to get something that is more accurate than without, but still not as accurate as I would like it.
Ultimately, I am thinking of updgrading my camera.

They did come in a nice durable pouch so I don't have fear of them getting lost or scratched running from theatre to theatre.
And they did fit my camera's lenses as they said they would.