5.0 out of 5 stars Can`t live without it...
Great little booklet to prepare for oral exam. Since I`m doing part 141 I use it in all stages as a study guide. Should only be used to complement studies, as a reference in what to know before the exam, but it does add a few things too not found in some books. I used this series in my Private, Instrument and will use it in my Commercial.
Published on November 1, 2011 by J. C. Carneiro

3.0 out of 5 stars Just find questions off the internet
I'm a cfi, cfii, mei and one thing is for sure, on my orals I've never really been asked questions out of these books.
Published on April 21, 2012 by kay82

5.0 out of 5 stars Can`t live without it..., November 1, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected, August 12, 2009
I have every oral exam guide by Michael Hayes, and this one was as good as the rest of them. The thing was, I didn't really need an oral exam guide for the multi-engine. My exam was pretty specific to the airplane I was flying, and then we went over the aerodynamics, but I wasn't really helped or hurt by having read this guide.

5.0 out of 5 stars A requirement for the Multi-Engine rating, December 13, 2006
A. Luptak (Pittsburgh, PA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Multi-Engine Oral Exam Guide: The Comprehensive Guide to Prepare You for the FAA Oral Exam (Oral Exam Guide series) (Paperback)
I have used this series of guides for my Private, Instrument, Commercial and CFI ratings. Excellent books, just keep in mind that the performance section is based on a Cessna 310 (clearly stated). But the questions for the multi-engine theory section are great and the extra study questions provide as a good rounding out of what you could be asked during your multi-engine checkride.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just find questions off the internet, April 21, 2012