Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on August 22, 2011
Just bought an acer chromebook and I needed a case for it. I saw a bunch of cases, but they didn't say they were specifically for the acer chromebook. I finally found this one and ordered it, it wasn't expensive at all. Took the usual amount of time to get here because of standard shipping(no amazon prime :'( ), but it was worth the wait. When I opened it, I was surprised how nice it looked. The chromebook fit inside of it nicely, and there's other pouches for goodies, and it looks like you can also fit a tablet in it too (but I'm way to paranoid to carry a chromebook AND a tablet at the same time :P). Overall really nice!
on November 28, 2011
I ordered this wuith the Acer Chromebook for a special @$13. Perfect. Padded, about the size of a shett of paper --8X11. Maybe about 2 inches thick with padding at most. Has additional pockets for pencils, cell phones, papers. It's for the Acer Chromebook. Too small for the larger Samsong Chromebook.
on December 27, 2011
Very nice case. Fit perfectly. But I was disappointed it did not come with a shoulder strap. Black Multi-Pocket Dotted Notebook Case with Handle for Acer Chromebook
on November 23, 2012
This laptop bag fits my Acer Aspire perfectly, with a little space on the sides but I don't mind it. It's very durable and I can carry all my electronics inside the pouches. The one thing that i thought it included but didn't was a shoulder strap for the bag... but iI use it without it anyways so it's cool. The price range is really cheap for a bag like this. GREAT BAG at at GREAT PRICE :)
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 24, 2012
Fast Shipment on a good quality, well built little computer carry case. Holds a small Acer 11.3 Netbook and has a separate pocket for power cord and mouse. What more do you want? Good Value.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse