5.0 out of 5 stars YES...these DS Lite pens fit our DSI !!!
Published on December 8, 2011 by Mommy of 3

3.0 out of 5 stars If you only need one, there's 3 spares!
Nowadays you really do get what you pay for. These are cheaply constructed as you can tell by the nibs being glued off-center to the end of the plastic pen. Considering that, even if the nib breaks off - there are three more pens included in the pack. For a couple bucks I don't mind considering them a "disposable" item. The first one has stood up to a couple of weeks of...
Published on May 28, 2012 by Martin Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars YES...these DS Lite pens fit our DSI !!!, December 8, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Multi Color Stylus Pen Set for Nintendo DS Lite (Lifetime Warranty, 4 pack Pink, Blue, White, Black) - Bulk Packaging (Accessory)
I bought these pens in hopes that they would fit my kids nintendo dsi :) I knew they would do what they were supposed to...a stylus is a stylus :) There were a few reviews saying they fit in others dsi's, but I figured I couldn't pass up the price, even if they didn't fit! I bought 4 packs, because we are always losing them. I'm writing this review for others who are wondering if they fit the DSI...they fit and of course work exactly like the "DSI" stylus's! Yes, the pen is slightly different...the top of the stylus has a few ridges (which do nothing)...and the tip is slightly different, more of a rubber tip, but works exactly the same!! 16 pens for less than $8 with free shipping = GREAT DEAL!!

** Just a side note...I'm guessing that ALL DSI's are the same size, but in the event that they are different, I'm not responsible that they do not fit your DSI!! :) **

4.0 out of 5 stars These work great!, April 24, 2012
Kindle Customer (FOUR OAKS, NC, US) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
These work great on my son's DSi. They don't "lock" in place very well, but they do fit in the slot provided. I would buy these again if we need more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Useful!, April 24, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought these styluses to replace my son's stylus that he lost for his Nintendo DSi.Of course after we bought these he found his original, but he likes these better because it fits a little more snugly and is less likely to slip out of the slot. We are very happy with the purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Did what I needed, May 12, 2014
They're a bit thicker than the usual ones and slide in and stay there a bit more tightly. But overall, just what I needed.

4.0 out of 5 stars worth the money, April 2, 2014
My kids go through these quite a bit so I like to keep several on hand and for the price you cant beat it! Fast shipping also!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit's properly and works as expected., February 14, 2014
These styli fit into the Nintendo DSi just like a stock stylus, and works as expected. Nothing special here but fit the bill of a replacement to a T.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, February 13, 2014
Bought a used DS for my daughter, and the stylus with it was broken and chewed on. Yuck!

These fit perfectly and work great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool Color's, January 6, 2014
my daughter liked the colors and it works great with the DS even though I though that I was ordering it for the DS EXL instead of the DS Lite. But that is not what it said in the description.

4.0 out of 5 stars Multi Color Stylus Pen Set for Nintendo DS Lite., December 3, 2013
It is what is its and at a good price. The are well designed and do what they are supposed to.

1.0 out of 5 stars ..., November 26, 2013
The tips come off super easy...making them unusable. I wish I would have spent the little bit extra to get the better ones, instead of getting these then the better ones. Don't waste your money on these.

Rate and Discover Movies