1,106 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything my daughter hoped it would be...
This toy is a blast for kids. It really does change your voice, and I think the different voices are distinguishable. My daughter asked for this toy for a long time before I actually bought it. She's played with it almost nonstop since.

Published on June 21, 2011 by R. King

3.0 out of 5 stars Multi-Voice Changer
My son, who we bought this product for, seems to like it well enough and has used it often since we purchased it 2 months or so ago. However, this product is advertised to have 10 different sounding voice modifiers, BUT ALL the voice options sound the SAME (which is kind of a robotic "Chipmunk" voice).

For a child who will be entertained by having his voice...
Published on December 21, 2008 by Svanny

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything my daughter hoped it would be..., June 21, 2011
R. King (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Multi Voice Changer - 6.5", Colors May Vary (Toy)

This would be a great gift for a beloved nephew or niece who lives in another state, and whose parents you don't especially like. Because the child will absolutely adore the toy, and it will make the parents want to gouge their own ears out with a grapefruit spoon. I made the mistake of buying it for my own child, who lives in the same house as me. Does Amazon sell grapefruit spoons?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great voice changing toy!, December 26, 2009
This review is from: Multi Voice Changer - 6.5", Colors May Vary (Toy)
I don't know why other reviewers say this toy doesn't work, because it does! I bought 2 of them for Christmas, and both of them worked just fine. You can test it while still in the packaging (which I did), so it obviously had some sort of battery in it already, and we were playing with it right out of the package. And as long as you keep your mouth close to the microphone area when talking, and hold the "trigger" the entire time, the changed voice is by far louder than your normal voice. You can change the settings to lots of different combinations to get different voices. My six year old nephew had a blast with this, but the funny thing is, the adults enjoyed it just as much as the kids! It has one deep, Darth Vader-type voice, so of course all the adults wanted to say "Luke, I am your father!" into it, LOL. The six year old was walking around telling everyone to "Take me to your leader." in a robotic voice. It will also do high-pitched voices, and many other combos. Great fun for everyone!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun for kids and adults, August 11, 2007
This review is from: Multi Voice Changer - 6.5", Colors May Vary (Toy)
We got one of these and liked it so much, we bought a second one. It has a half dozen or so switches, each with an up or down position to make various voice changes to choose from. You do have to speak closely to the mike in order for others to hear the changed voice more than your regular voice. But fun for an inexpensive toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Star Fun...but batteries not included., May 31, 2009
This review is from: Multi Voice Changer - 6.5", Colors May Vary (Toy)
Bought these for my grandsons and their Mom and Dad,too! My oldest grandson had one at a family gathering and we all had a ball passing it around and being silly (who doesn't get a thrill out of sounding like Darth Vader)? It is definitely fun.
The only disappointment was that at $14.97 each, it does not come with a battery and it takes a nine volt (not something you might have handy around the house - and no borrowing from the smoke detectors allowed)! Wish that Amazon.com had suggested the purchase of batteries. I purchased these as a gift and when they arrived in the mail the boys (4 and 2 yrs.) were really disappointed that they had to wait until Dad got home that night with the batteries! Buy one they are FUN.

3.0 out of 5 stars Multi-Voice Changer, December 21, 2008
This review is from: Multi Voice Changer - 6.5", Colors May Vary (Toy)

For a child who will be entertained by having his voice sound differently at all, then the product is fine. If you really want the option of many different sounding voices, this is not the product for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Be the crazy aunt or uncle !!, October 20, 2011
NN "NN" (Hopkinton, MA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Multi Voice Changer - 6.5", Colors May Vary (Toy)
Are you the kind of person that would buy your brother's or sister's kids a drum set or other loud toy just to get a rise out of them? If so, this should be on your short list. For what it does, it's great. Our boys (now 8 and 10) have used theirs for a few years now - it's definitely durable, and will drive parents crazy. We finally resorted to hiding ours, but I love a good annoying toy as much as anyone, so every once in a while we pull it out and go nuts with it. A great gift to give to friends or relatives with kids and a healthy sense of humor !

1.0 out of 5 stars Returned this item, November 22, 2011
This review is from: Multi Voice Changer - 6.5", Colors May Vary (Toy)
I was very excited when I found this toy on Amazon last year for Christmas. I thought it would be a lot of fun for the whole family. At the time it was $20 and I thought it would be well worth it. When it arrived it seemed cheaply made. When my kids and I tried to talk in it you could not understands the words we were saying. We tried talking with it several inches from our mouths and you could mainly hear our regular voices. When we put our mouths closer all the words were muffled. Luckily I was able to return it which cost me $5. I did see the Elf microphone by Hallmark the other day and it seemed to work better. Don't waste your money on this voice changer and if you do want to try it out I would pick it up at a store where it is easier/cheaper to return if you don't like it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Multi Voice Changer, December 24, 2009
This review is from: Multi Voice Changer - 6.5", Colors May Vary (Toy)
This product sounded like a fun toy for a child. However, it is made so cheaply that the on-off switch doesn't work properly-it stays on all the time thus discharging the battery quickly. Don't waste your money. Sue in Michigan

1.0 out of 5 stars waste!, September 9, 2013
This review is from: Multi Voice Changer - 6.5", Colors May Vary (Toy)
Not only did I find this at target for a couple dollars cheaper, the re-verb on this is horrible. Anytime you try to use it and talk into it, the speaker starts screeching. complete waste of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift. Arrives in working order!, September 11, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Multi Voice Changer - 6.5", Colors May Vary (Toy)
"Great seller! Item arrived earlier than expected, item has a robot voice, a man's voice(more like slowing down your own voice to make it sound deeper), a high pitched woman's/fairy sounding voice. (not that I know what a fairy sounds like, but this could be it!), the item also amplifies your own voice. Great gift. Item arrived working with batteries included!"

Multi Voice Changer - 6.5", Colors May Vary