1,130 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything my daughter hoped it would be...
This toy is a blast for kids. It really does change your voice, and I think the different voices are distinguishable. My daughter asked for this toy for a long time before I actually bought it. She's played with it almost nonstop since.

This would be a great gift for a beloved nephew or niece who lives in another state, and whose parents you don't especially...
Published on June 21, 2011 by R. King

3.0 out of 5 stars Multi-Voice Changer
My son, who we bought this product for, seems to like it well enough and has used it often since we purchased it 2 months or so ago. However, this product is advertised to have 10 different sounding voice modifiers, BUT ALL the voice options sound the SAME (which is kind of a robotic "Chipmunk" voice).

For a child who will be entertained by having his voice...
Published on December 21, 2008 by Svanny

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect kids gift to punish their parents!!, December 3, 2013
This review is from: Multi Voice Changer - 6.5", Colors May Vary (Toy)
I bought these for my niece and nephew for Christmas. They are loud and super annoying. (The toy...and the kids :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Trigger broke on first use!, July 19, 2010
This review is from: Multi Voice Changer - 6.5", Colors May Vary (Toy)
The trigger broke on first use of this, leaving it in the "on"position and draining the battery! Big disappointment; get something more sturdy. If trigger hadn't broken, would have been fun.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay but not what I was anticipating, December 8, 2013
I was somewhat disappointed w/ this purchase. I bought 3 of these for my oldest grandkids as a Christmas gift but discovered that the 8 different voice changer sounds are alot alike. It just wasn't what I was expecting. I will be returning it for a full refund.

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk Junk Junk, February 1, 2011
This review is from: Multi Voice Changer - 6.5", Colors May Vary (Toy)
This toy is an absolute piece of junk. It belongs at the dolaar store. You can't decipher anything that comes out of this voice changer. My kids played with it for all of 30 seconds and then discarded it on the floor. Save your money.

5.0 out of 5 stars More than just a toy, December 28, 2009
This review is from: Multi Voice Changer - 6.5", Colors May Vary (Toy)
I bought this for my Granddaughter who is 9 years old but for medical reasons does not talk, however recently she started trying to talk and with this voice changer she is intrigued to try different sounds which I know will eventually be words, this has been a great tool for speech
therapy. Of course I had to get her two year old brother one also because he just loves being heard. This toy is definitly a good buy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Piece o' Kr@p, December 5, 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Multi Voice Changer - 6.5", Colors May Vary (Toy)
When you press the button it makes loud, annoying noises. Many of them are very distorted. A couple of the noises actually do change...slightly...when you speak into the device but it sounds like noise, not a voice. I am generally pretty tolerant of such things -- I am actually quite a bit more into noise than most folks. I can get into a lot of stuff that would drive most folks up the wall. I can be mesmerized by some dishwashers and make and listen to some rather "experimental" music. This "toy" however is worse than junk -- it is definitely, actively bad.

1.0 out of 5 stars waste!, September 9, 2013
This review is from: Multi Voice Changer - 6.5", Colors May Vary (Toy)
Not only did I find this at target for a couple dollars cheaper, the re-verb on this is horrible. Anytime you try to use it and talk into it, the speaker starts screeching. complete waste of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, June 18, 2011
Kate O'Brien (Boston, MA USA) - See all my reviews
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Multi Voice Changer - 6.5", Colors May Vary (Toy)
Every voice distortion basically sounds the same - like low or high pitched annoying static. The words you say into it are not understandable. Your child might enjoy it for 5 minutes. Don't waste your money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Idea for the kids but lost interest quickly, July 19, 2011
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Multi Voice Changer - 6.5", Colors May Vary (Toy)
I bought this for my 3 and 6 yr old boys. They love microphones and I thought they would really enjoy this item. It feels like a solid built toy. The settings for the voice "changes" are complicated as they have nothing written on the toy as to what settings to use. If you throw away the wrapper, good luck figuring out how to change it, as trial and error would be your only friend. Also they have to speak so loud into the microphone because of the poor sensitivity that many times you hear their voice above the slowly distorted processed "computer" type voice which seems to be on every setting and it loses its appeal. It was a great idea and novelty at first, but they just did not enjoy it as I thought they would. For this price, I should not have expected a high quality voice decoder. We got a toy that doesn't keep them interested.

1.0 out of 5 stars Hoping for more, October 30, 2010
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Multi Voice Changer - 6.5", Colors May Vary (Toy)
I was going to use this to have a little fun at an event I was hosting. Most of the sounds were the same. Got what I paid for....

Multi Voice Changer - 6.5", Colors May Vary