Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Toysmith Tech Gear Multi Voice Changer (6.5-Inch, Various Colors)
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Size: 1 Pack|Change

on June 18, 2011
Every voice distortion basically sounds the same - like low or high pitched annoying static. The words you say into it are not understandable. Your child might enjoy it for 5 minutes. Don't waste your money.
on July 19, 2011
I bought this for my 3 and 6 yr old boys. They love microphones and I thought they would really enjoy this item. It feels like a solid built toy. The settings for the voice "changes" are complicated as they have nothing written on the toy as to what settings to use. If you throw away the wrapper, good luck figuring out how to change it, as trial and error would be your only friend. Also they have to speak so loud into the microphone because of the poor sensitivity that many times you hear their voice above the slowly distorted processed "computer" type voice which seems to be on every setting and it loses its appeal. It was a great idea and novelty at first, but they just did not enjoy it as I thought they would. For this price, I should not have expected a high quality voice decoder. We got a toy that doesn't keep them interested.
on December 5, 2011
When you press the button it makes loud, annoying noises. Many of them are very distorted. A couple of the noises actually do change...slightly...when you speak into the device but it sounds like noise, not a voice. I am generally pretty tolerant of such things -- I am actually quite a bit more into noise than most folks. I can get into a lot of stuff that would drive most folks up the wall. I can be mesmerized by some dishwashers and make and listen to some rather "experimental" music. This "toy" however is worse than junk -- it is definitely, actively bad.
on October 1, 2015
Rated as a 1 star..can't really fairly rate the item since it came shattered and in a billion pieces .
review image review image review image
on November 29, 2014
One of my favorite adult toys, next to the automatic, remote controlled fart machine. These are great if you like to go out to Karaoke You can set it on high pitched or Alien....there are seven or so different "voices" you can work with and each is amazing. One year I bought one, and my grandsons loved it so much that they each agreed to massage my feet for half hour if they got to play with it for 15 minutes!!!!!!!!!!! I mostly use it for my dogs, to help us all stay entertained. Sometimes I get them all to howl and sometimes I just enjoy peeing on myself with laughter and they don't "get it"......really worth the price. It works best if you have random, religious folk coming up to your door, riding bicycles and wearing white, short-sleeved shirts, with helmets and backpacks. Any of the voices work well in this situation. First mumble that you have throat cancer, pull out the voice changer, and ramble on and on and on and on. I guaranty that they will leave skid marks trying to get away. Well worth the money, buy more than one as you NEVER want to run out.,....
on February 1, 2011
This toy is an absolute piece of junk. It belongs at the dolaar store. You can't decipher anything that comes out of this voice changer. My kids played with it for all of 30 seconds and then discarded it on the floor. Save your money.
on July 19, 2010
The trigger broke on first use of this, leaving it in the "on"position and draining the battery! Big disappointment; get something more sturdy. If trigger hadn't broken, would have been fun.
on February 12, 2016
Not sure my daughter in law appreciates it but my grandkids went crazy over this. Should have gotten one for each but did not want to push it. Out of all they received for Christmas, this was the toy they went for. It does change the voice and you can sound like anything (Darth Vader for example) since it changes your own words to different tones. My grandkids are 10 and 11 (Tweens) so it is a little hard to buy for them now. This was a last minute that paid off big.
on December 3, 2013
I bought these for my niece and nephew for Christmas. They are loud and super annoying. (The toy...and the kids :)
on November 17, 2014
My son begged us for a voice changer for Christmas last year. We found this one and ordered it. His eyes lit up when he opened up his very own voice changer. We slapped some batteries in it, and then watched as his eyes proceeded to well up when it did not work even for ONE second. It just crackled.
I tried different batteries but got the same result. Don't waste your enemies money on this junk.