Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on January 7, 2014
It says multiple color options, and the ones I got weren't the colors in the picture. I got a couple shades of grey and a brown one that's simliar to the bottom left one in the picture.

Function-wise, they work great. They stick well, even on a smooth new desk, and I haven't had any problems with them. I just expected different colors.
on April 26, 2014
These are decent for holding small things like your phone charger, etc. But they definitely do not hold anything that pulls with any force, such as a laptop power cable or even an ethernet cord. The problem is not so much the adhesive attaching to your surface, but the adhesive sticking to the clip itself, because of the material. I tried several other types of tapes/glues and none of them would stick to the clip. However, I finally found that you can easily stick a pin or nail through the clip, so I just used cubicle pins to pin them to the wall, and that seems to be working ok. At home I have one holding my phone charger to my night stand, and that seems to be holding up fine.
on January 18, 2016
This is a cool idea but they aren't worth it. I have tried several things to get these to stick to several different surfaces. The adhesive does not hold up well at all and some fell off immediately and others a few days later. I ended up getting some 3M squares for the back of these, so much better.
on December 26, 2013
I made sure to purchase this from the USA, as opposed to China, hoping the quality was better. This clips are pretty basic, plastic with an adhesive. The little adhesive pad was mushy upon opening and not even stuck to the little rubber part. I was find a way to make it stick, either by using hot glue or a different method. The clip design itself is good, but plan on finding your own way to get it to stick to stuff.
on January 18, 2015
These little clips work as advertised, but I failed to realize they came from a country outside of the US. It took them several weeks to arrive, and they when they finally did, it was after Christmas. Bummer since we had ordered them as stocking stuffers. I recommend the product but would recommend a US-based seller instead.
on December 1, 2014
I bought these as stocking stuffers and I think they will be great. After using some myself, I do agree that they need to be attached to whatever surface with a different adhesive- the one on the back of the clips don't stick very long. But the clips are surprisingly tougher than I expected. I thought they would be soft like rubber but they're actually hard like plastic.
on February 11, 2015
I hope vivid color but comes black. White. Red.
Product is not neat condition but still good to use.
I rating 4 star, its very cheap & shipping fast.

But it kinds of smell like chemical.. very strong.
i recommend this one stay outside more then one day!
on July 9, 2014
Doesn't really stick on that well :(

Updated: ::sigh:: so I didn't want to throw it out cause it was too pretty to throw out. So I went to walmart and got bought the command refill strips and cut them up to use with these... Thank the lord for command ~ >.< I just wished they use a better quality glue so these actually stick on to things...This is the last time I buy something without looking at the comments... darn those pretty photos...
on October 6, 2014
I bought similar product before and bought these for a friend, they were totally different. The space is too large where the cord goes, so the cord slips through it. Won't even work unless the cord has a very large plug on the end. And of course this came from Asia so wait time was extended. Don't advise if you want it to hold small cords like for Iphone chargers, etc.
on April 10, 2014
I will be honest I bought this because it was cheaper than all the other versions out there, and I didn't want to spend alot of money on this kind of an item. It took a while to get to me as it did come from Asia. But that being said it is a great product, works well and I no longer have to crawl under my desk to find my computer, or usb or phone charger cord that slipped off the back of my desk. Very clever product!