Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Headphones for Everyone Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on August 7, 2011
I downloaded this 2 hours ago and have been playing ever since. Have tried different sizes and difficulties as well as using my own images. works great, lots of fun. gotta stop playing and get something accomplished today!
0Comment|91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 22, 2011
I really enjoy it. My kids love it. Installed no problem. Fun, bright images. You can make the puzzles easy or extremely difficult.
on July 8, 2011
This is a well put together and thought out puzzle game - the controls are intuitive and the supplied pictures are great. The fact you can add your own pictures adds a whole new dimension and adds a lot of longevity to the game.
on January 8, 2013
I really enjoy this game/app. I love doing jigsaw puzzles but really good physical ones are expensive and take up a lot of space. Also, I have pets so there is really no place to keep a puzzle safe while you complete it.

These video puzzles are a great solution. I have bought all the expansion packs and also loaded a bunch of my own images (of the aforementioned pets mostly) and are enjoying all of them.

I am a habitually early person and consequently find myself waiting for other people quite frequently. These puzzles so handily available on my ever-present Kindle Fire HD, I'm sure, have helped keep my blood pressure nice and low.
on August 7, 2011
I have tried and uninstalled many puzzle apps. This is the best so far as challenging. It is bit more like a slider. I love the ability to use own image. It would be nice to set up multi players as the kids love it too.
on December 23, 2012
These puzzles are beautiful. The levels of diffulty allow you to assemble the puzzles without stress. I was happy to discover that the developer added more packages. However I wish there were more than 60 puzzles.
on April 2, 2012
ok...some have rated this puzzle a 1 star for reason of bugs. I'm using the Fire and the puzzle does closes down many times (and it does iritate me sometimes lol), but I still would give it 5 stars (even ten if I could). This has been the greatest jigsaw-like puzzle ever! I've also downloaded the expansion pack, finished it, and am now longingly awaiting for the NEXT EXPANSION PACK.

Thank you, Multiple Ltd! PLS make the NEXT Expansion Pack available SOOOON!!!!! ;)))
on August 29, 2011
This is such a well made, highly polished app that it's worth more than twice the going price.
I was one of the lucky ones who got it for free through the Amazon free app of the day, but if this were just a demo, I would have purchased the game for sure even at twice the price.

I don't usually care much for puzzles or puzzle games, but this one is so well done, and the pictures are so great (and you can use your own) that I get sucked into it and end up playing for hours - and after all, isn't that the point?

It speaks volumes for this game that it's ranked so highly at Amazon because every time any app goes to the free app of the day, there's almost always a bunch of what I'd call "expert idiots" who seem to enjoy thinking up stupid reasons for giving them really low ratings, like "I can already take a picture with my phone's camera and split it into fifty other pictures by cropping different parts of it with my stock Android software and then it's even more challenging to get back together again so I'm giving it one star because nobody would ever need this."

Yes, they really do sound that lame and they do it so reliably that I worry that no developer will want to have their app in the free app of the day because of the consistently low ratings (speaking of developers, the one who wrote this puzzle game is responsive and extremely helpful to boot - see his responses linked to "the most helpful critical review" here at Amazon) but even in the face of all of that, this game ranks very highly.

You really can't go wrong with this app. Stop pondering it, and just go grab it!
You'll thank me later.
on August 1, 2011
If you like simple but addictive puzzles, this game is for you. The puzzles themselves are harder or easier, depending on the picture. All the included ones are fun. When you finish those, the best feature of this game is that you can make your own with your pictures. I would highly recommend buying this game!
on August 7, 2011
This game requires no permissions! I installed it right away because the game looked appealing, and it was. The gameplay is very simple, as it explains everything right from the beginning, that's how it's supposed to be done, take note, to all game devs. I like the idea that you can use your own picture. That's a neat feature. I'll be keeping this game on my phone. Although, I feel that the $1.60 price tag is pretty steep, but it's well worth it, because the UI is very simple to understand and play.