Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 4, 2013
I love the way these watches look. They are a bit big, but that is exactly what I was looking for. However, when I received the watches the black one was not working. This seems to be a rather common experience with this watch because some of the previous comments told a previous story. I decided to ignore the previous reviews and order the watches because I like the way they looked so much. Needless to say I was very disappointed when I received the watches and one wasn't working. I returned the watches and didn't even think about exchanging them.
on February 21, 2015
These are fun watches. They came already set and running -- for the wrong time zone, but that was easily remedied. They are certainly easy to read, and I like having a second hand. I bought them to use in the kitchen and when I workout; the kitchen, to protect my good watch from flour and water and such, and when I workout, to have a second hand to double check my pulse rate. They seem to keep excellent time.
A couple quibbles. There was absolutely no consumer information of any kind that came with them. More specifically, there was nothing about battery replacement, and I can't even tell if the back is removeable. But, hey! Even if it's not, which means the watches are disposable, I'm certainly not out much cash. In fact, the watches cost less than replacement batteries.
Second, the bands that hold the tongue end of the watchband in place are not secured and can fall off in certain circumstances. I lost one (there are two on each band) when I was rushing out the door and just shoved one into my pocket. I pulled it out when I was in the car, and lost one of the bands somewhere in the car. I have a small wrist, so the longer part of the watchband protruding from the buckle can be a bit of an annoyance.
on April 24, 2015
I LOVE THEM ! BATTERY NOO...PROBLEM SIZE LARGE FACE ARE PERFECT, AND IN GOOD CONDITION I ALSO RECEIVE A TWO YEARS WARRANTY FOR BOTH WATCHES DELIVERY WAS FAST ! I WISH THIS COMBO CAMES IN GREEN COLOR2 AND WITH LARGE FACE !! GREAT JOB ! KEEP IT UP
on November 6, 2015
I really like the face of the watch, but that's about it. It's big and bulky and the band is not very comfortable. The really not-so-awesome part is that I bought this Sept 25th and it's now Nov 6th and the watch just broke today. It looks like there is condensation on it, but I don't know how it got there. I don't shower with it, only wash my hands (but not my wrists, lol). If it can't even stand up to that... Moreover, one of the little watch handles broke. It happened the same day, so I don't know if one had to do with the other.

I guess you get what you pay for. At least there are two of them. Hopefully the black one lasts a bit longer.
review image
on March 6, 2016
This set is very cute and appears to be made very well. Everywhere I go I get compliments on them, I love it. The little rhinestones are placed perfectly in each spot and they glisten with any bit of light they get. The strap itself is quite comfortable, your wrist just sweats a lot under it.
on July 17, 2016
I purchased these for my mother, who is in a nursing home. The numbers are big so she doesn't have a problem seeing them and the watch has rhinestones around it to make it pretty. She has gotten many compliments on them.
on March 13, 2015
I bought this for my mother who is somewhat vision impaired. The watch faces are huge, and she likes how colorful are, but her only complaint is that the hands don't glow very well/at all in the dark. Otherwise, they are very nice watches for the price.
on October 23, 2013
Really like these watches. They were so cheap but don't look like it. I mean they don't look expensive either but nice none the less. Keeping time well so far... Face is nice and big so I gave the white one to my mom who is now able to actually see what time it is lol.
on November 9, 2015
Love these watches. They are very easy to read. The bands are very comfortable, flexible, soft...not your typical plastic. I bought mine because I was irritated with Casio...I couldn't find the instructions to reset to daylight savings time for my Baby g watch. I'm so glad I found these. They actually arrived faster than the estimated delivery.
on August 30, 2015
These watches are large .However they say water resistant,THEY ARE NOT!!I wore in the shower and it actually filled up with water.I have cheap watches I wear to do yard work and in the shower that hold up better than these do.So as a novelty I guess there okay but I wouldn't buy again or wear doing dishes or in the shower.I didn't want something I have to remove when I'm near water.